Same here. I've been thinking about going and putting one on layaway to see if there's a Black Friday sale before making the final purchase.
That is what I'm currently doing. I have it on layaway and currently have $250 on it. Just waiting for the Wal-Mart black Friday leak to see if it goes on sale. If not, I'm bringing her home asap
- Hairlesswookiee likes this