- Miker525 likes this
- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Likes: stuntman21
stuntman21Member Since 21 Nov 2009
Offline Last Active Oct 25 2020 01:32 PM
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 1460
- Profile Views 8942
- Member Title You're friendly CAG
- Age 33 years old
Hotel Front Desk
My Buy/Sell/Trade List
Posted by stuntman21 on 07 December 2019 - 01:16 PM
Posted by stuntman21 on 08 February 2019 - 06:46 PM
that would be the first thought, but what if he or she bought the code from someone else? It may have changed hands multiple times and only the original person that purchased it can revoke it. Just something to think about.
Not sure why you wouldn't blast the scammer, specially if you got no explanation from him, would be great to alert the community about him.
- HyeVltg3 likes this
Posted by stuntman21 on 29 May 2017 - 11:47 PM
I would say that forza 6 is more a sim with a bit of an arcadey feel and horizon is more of a sandbox arcade racer. Can't speak exactly for fh3 but that's how fh2 was.
Question regarding the Forzas:
Is Motorsport more Sim and Horizon more Arcade-y or are they both Sim just in different ways?
My kid is big into Hot Wheels and NASCAR and since they have HW and NASCAR expansions, I would prefer to get one of those but I dont think I care for a realistic experience.
- dorath likes this
Posted by stuntman21 on 31 December 2015 - 04:23 PM
I believe their "previously viewed" games are the ones they rented and used are from trade ins. At least that's what I was under the impression of.
True, but I meant sorting wise there is new and used. I don't know how you sort by new, used, and previously viewed.
You are right though, the prices and shipping usually make them over priced. I check their site for really old ps3 games that I missed and sometimes there are randomly low priced games.
- doug_brit likes this
Posted by stuntman21 on 28 December 2015 - 05:54 AM
Just noticed that many of the Grand Theft Auto Shark Cards are 50% off online right now. Includes cards for Xbox One & PS4. Picked up a couple for Xbox One and received the code right after paying on the receipt. http://www.gamestop....hark card,28xp0
FYI, the Xbox one Megaladon is labeled different. Doesn't have shark in the name
- garr13 likes this
Posted by stuntman21 on 01 May 2015 - 08:15 PM
The old thread was getting a bit unbearable, so it's time to start fresh.
REMINDER: IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH TRADES, COMPLAINTS, GET SCREWED OVER, ETC... DO NOT CONTACT ME! I AM NO LONGER A MODERATOR AND WILL NOT EVEN READ EMAILS ABOUT TRADE PROBLEMS. I AM SIMPLY THE OP OF THIS THREAD. ALL PROBLEMS CAN BE SENT TO A MODERATOR; SHRIKE, TRAKAN, ETC
IF YOU BREAK ANY RULES (POST ANYTHING THAT IS NOT XBOX-RELATED, POST MORE THAN EVERY THREE (3) DAYS, ETC) YOU WILL BE SILENCED FOR THREE (3) DAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EXCUSES. PENALTIES WILL INCREASE WITH EVERY REPEAT INFRACTION.
I am sick and tired of people ignoring the rules, and maybe this will get the point across.
- The only things to be listed as "Haves" are Xbox Live/Marketplace codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal. Games, Avatar Items, Xbox Live Subs, etc. Any posts containing other unrelated items, such as Amazon gift cards, will be deleted. If your post disappears, please review your items before simply reposting your list.
- One post per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the function to delete your previous post.
- Excessive posting is not allowed. Effective immediately, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item, your post.
- Codes related to discounts on Xbox merchandise (From Amazon or Gamestop and whatnot) are not to be listed.
- If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter. If their Inbox is full, post a message on their wall.
- Please have the codes in hand and do not post pre-order bonuses or codes from games that aren't released yet.
Failure to follow these simple rules will result in deletion of your post(s). Repeated violations will result in the loss of use of this and other related threads.
No items without codes in hand can be sold. Items such as bonus DLC with console purchase (Halo 4 LE 360), bonus DLC included with games (offered up before release) and the like must be in the possession of the seller/trader at time of sale/trade. Offering up these items before they're available isn't allowed.
NEW (CLARIFIED) RULES:
Beta codes are NOT to be sold or traded. This rules pertains to all of CAG.
If accepting Paypal payments, YOU eat the cost of fees. You do not make the buyer cover them for you.
Also, regarding PayPal, gifting is not to be used or requested. This is a violation of PayPal's Terms of Service, and if you get scammed after paying via Gift Payment, you are on your own.
What Starinflames21 said. I'd rather use that instead of paying seller's fees for items.
After all, this is CAG, not Ebay.
This post states that it cannot be requested as it is against the rules.
- Vulgarism likes this
Posted by stuntman21 on 22 September 2014 - 12:13 AM
Who eats cake without icing?
Wow, no need to misinterpret other people with your faulty judgement and accusations, 'bud'; this is a full console, not a video game. If it were i'd be more than willing to send the item first but I am on the short end of the stick here.
- 1, any paypal purchase can be disputed and ultimately that person would have their money refunded.
- 2, that is not the case for me. I can't go to paypal and ask them to have my PS3 shipped back to me by the guy that took it and I won't risk that possibility occurring.
I'm offering a PS3 console for FIFTY FUCKING DOLLARS, what more do you want? Sorry but you can't get the cake and the icing. If you're that paranoid and skeptical, please off and refrain from placing seeds of doubt in other members mind about me because I am not a scammer and it's a shitty thing to assume because it gives people a bad name, you don't know anything about me.
Jesus, people like you are the worst. "muh feeback", go flaunt that where people care. You didn't have any interest in this deal then you should not have said a word. Pathetic.