- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: dEvAnGeL
dEvAnGeLMember Since 22 Feb 2010
Offline Last Active Private
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 785
- Profile Views 6048
- Member Title sHaMe oN yOu!
- Age 38 years old
Posts I've Made
06 June 2020 - 10:37 AM
05 June 2020 - 02:29 PM
$70 PSN at discount. Please PM me.
24 April 2020 - 07:43 PM
For physical items that are bought with PP FF, you need to report this. Otherwise, more of this is allowed, then scams happen, then suddenly people blame CAG which did happen in the past, and I got caught up in it myself.
this is seriously unreal, the topic was selling FF7R for x amount of money and want Paypal FF, maybe someone could have let me know via pm i was making a mistake but instead somehow my topic was made as an example, a user that is honest to the core, that have sold consoles on this site and done individual transactions of more than $500 dollars, anyway. keep the which hunt, i don't give a shit, have requested an account closure since this place have become a shadow of what it was thanks to users like the two of you.
23 April 2020 - 12:07 AM
Thanks CaoPi. My mistake. Good looking out. I won't make that mistake again.
This is how you should have approached my thread instead of shit posting and sabotaging it like you did, even a PM would have been better, you made the same mistake once and someone point you in the right direction, you didn't had that decency with me, aside from what you wrote you have the disrespect of posting again saying i have my own rules and a bunch of shit, absolutely disgusting. In all the years in this site is the first time i encounter a character like you.
21 April 2020 - 11:14 PM
- Friends & Family/Gifting via Paypal will be allowed for all digital transactions (Digital games, codes, currency, etc).
- Friends & Family/Gifting via Paypal is still prohibited for physical items. You can not force the buyer to pay your fees either. You have the option to choose another form of payment if you do not want to accept Paypal or remove your trade post.
- Buyers can leave negative feedback if seller accepts Paypal(physical items only) but forces you to use friends & family/gifting only. Retaliatory negative feedback from the seller will be remove upon request from a moderator.
- Sellers that consistently have negative feedback due to this reason will be suspended from the trade forum.
Thank you for sabotaging the post, because as you can see on my feedback i have scammed so many people, asshole.