At least between rounds 3 & 4, I think the essential chars stayed the same. It could easily change to other Avengers in later rounds, or in the next run of this event, but I haven't seen any info.
- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: sidlon
sidlonMember Since 16 Nov 2003
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 09:58 PM
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 229
- Profile Views 901
- Member Title CAGiversary!
- Age Age Unknown
Posts I've Made
Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Yesterday, 08:21 PM
DD's purple has been useful for clearing the trash while doing damage. Loki's black and SquirrelGirl's purple should be useful when leveled.
Also - feel free to use BP's black, since giving the other side AP does nothing for them.
23 April 2015 - 08:47 PM
TL;DR summary borrowed from the forums:
1) New costume for Quicksilver, and maybe other Avengers.
2) Next event will be Avengers Vs Ultron
3) It is the first Alliance Based Event, with the Alliance Vs Ultron
4) As a group, alliance will bring down Ultron's health to zero
5) Bringing down Ultron will move to next phase, we then fight Ultron Prime.
6) No points to gain, but win or lose, the Ultron pin will go on 8 hour cooldown.
7) Around the Ultron pin, there are five other pins, each with one Marvel Cinematic Universe Avenger character as essential. Can use any version of the character (2* 3* thor, 1* 2* 3* IM, etc).
8) Each node has new ultron minions that have no active powers just passive, and new tiles that drop could have random attack/strike/protect tiles.
9) After beating each Avenger node, the Ultron node is unlocked. Thus you can do the ultron node 6 times every 8 hours. After 8 hours the Avengers nodes are refreshed with new essentials.
10) Quicksilver will have 2 pins each round. Man........
11) Ultron doesn't match tiles, but every turn - bottom row blows up, and one special tile drops. If this tile reaches bottom it blows up for big damage.
12) Captain America is undervalued? huh?
13) NO COMPETITION IN EVENT. ALL REWARDS ARE PROGRESSION REWARDS.
14) Last three progression rewards are for the three Scarlet Witch covers.
15) Special Avengers vs Ultron token, similar to anniversary token, 50hp each.
16) Sounds like the individual contribution to the alliance score is locked to that alliance, and leaving the alliance will leave you with only your scores against Ultron.
17) EVENT WILL BE FUN. Live on 24th April for first round.
Official info: http://www.d3pforums...php?f=7&t=28293
So time to snap out of the Simulator-induced slumber and work together to earn Scarlet Witch! (and then Hulkbuster in round 2)
03 April 2015 - 08:59 PM
For what it's worth, Thor/Daken/Falcon has generally been my main enjoyable anti-goon squad, though recently I've been alternating that with Pun/Blade/Falcon. (oh so many crazy strike tiles)
03 April 2015 - 05:18 PM
Out of 19 heroics:
* 3 DareDevils & a Hulk
Out of 72 standard tokens:
* 1 cMag, 1 IronFist