- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Likes: sidlon
sidlonMember Since 16 Nov 2003
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 09:46 PM
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 248
- Profile Views 1830
- Member Title CAGiversary!
- Age Age Unknown
Posted by sidlon on 28 January 2016 - 04:22 PM
On Koju's last point, you can find the chart of which covers you get from championing each char from:
Since I still don't have a single 4* fully covered, I've been focusing on championing lower chars - so far I've champed 18 3*s and all but 2 2*s.
Now that low-hanging 3* prospects are mostly covered, I've been finally at least getting ISO into the low-leveled 4*s like Jean & Cyke to start getting them usable.
Posted by sidlon on 15 September 2015 - 02:11 PM
Posted by sidlon on 28 April 2015 - 07:14 PM
Also, there's a list of changes coming for the new season: http://www.d3pforums...php?f=7&t=28595
* higher chance of 3* from heroic/event tokens
* no more rotation of token chars
* PVE endtimes adjusted
* PVE subs will always be 24h or 48h
* no more downtime between PVEs
* every week, some set of chars will be boosted in all PVE and PVP events
Reduced leveling ISO costs not included yet - have to wait for R75.
Posted by sidlon on 23 April 2015 - 08:47 PM
TL;DR summary borrowed from the forums:
1) New costume for Quicksilver, and maybe other Avengers.
2) Next event will be Avengers Vs Ultron
3) It is the first Alliance Based Event, with the Alliance Vs Ultron
4) As a group, alliance will bring down Ultron's health to zero
5) Bringing down Ultron will move to next phase, we then fight Ultron Prime.
6) No points to gain, but win or lose, the Ultron pin will go on 8 hour cooldown.
7) Around the Ultron pin, there are five other pins, each with one Marvel Cinematic Universe Avenger character as essential. Can use any version of the character (2* 3* thor, 1* 2* 3* IM, etc).
8) Each node has new ultron minions that have no active powers just passive, and new tiles that drop could have random attack/strike/protect tiles.
9) After beating each Avenger node, the Ultron node is unlocked. Thus you can do the ultron node 6 times every 8 hours. After 8 hours the Avengers nodes are refreshed with new essentials.
10) Quicksilver will have 2 pins each round. Man........
11) Ultron doesn't match tiles, but every turn - bottom row blows up, and one special tile drops. If this tile reaches bottom it blows up for big damage.
12) Captain America is undervalued? huh?
13) NO COMPETITION IN EVENT. ALL REWARDS ARE PROGRESSION REWARDS.
14) Last three progression rewards are for the three Scarlet Witch covers.
15) Special Avengers vs Ultron token, similar to anniversary token, 50hp each.
16) Sounds like the individual contribution to the alliance score is locked to that alliance, and leaving the alliance will leave you with only your scores against Ultron.
17) EVENT WILL BE FUN. Live on 24th April for first round.
Official info: http://www.d3pforums...php?f=7&t=28293
So time to snap out of the Simulator-induced slumber and work together to earn Scarlet Witch! (and then Hulkbuster in round 2)
Posted by sidlon on 11 March 2015 - 08:56 PM
The first question is if you want to play DD with Patch. If so, you need 5 purple, making 5/3/5 and 5/5/3 the main options.
I actually started at 5/5/3, shifted to 5/3/5 as an experiment, then came back when I really missed that maxed Billy Club. Especially after dropping a Berzerker Rage, stunning a non-goon for 2 turns can be priceless.