The PS4 version has extra stuff over the vita/ps3 version right? I own both vita and ps3 but never played it. I was going to start up the PS3 version since i figure it would be better on the big screen but I may just go for this version if its actually got improvments other than just graphics
• Overall graphics will be improved and load times reduced. The number of NPCs on the street will also be increased, making the environment closer to the real Akihabara.
• A “Visual Editor” will be included, for instance you can create a “cyberspace” wireframe version of Akihabara or change the atmosphere to Summer Dusk, enjoying unusual versions of Akihabara.
• Almost all DLCs will be included: the Swimwear set for the heroines will be included from the beginning. In addition to that, almost all paid DLCs distributed for the PS3 and PS Vita versions will be part of the package. “Chibi Mode” will be unlocked after clearing the game.
• Interactive streaming will be implemented to enjoy the game together with viewers. When the players is in a pinch and the viewers enter “help,” the main character’s sister equipped in super-powerful gear will come to the rescue. Moreover, funny elements will be available, like “panty jump,” that will make it rain panties on the city.
- BlackRockWaifu likes this