There is so much garbage discounted in this sale my wallet is actually safer than ever
- Undeadcow likes this
Jump to content
Posted by foxycleo on 27 January 2015 - 01:46 PM
Seriously I know this is a mistake on Gamestops end, but everuone in the gaming community wonders why most companies do not make NEW IPS anymore and why most games are sequal after sequal, well this is one of the reasons, all of you are taking money out of the developers pockets by exploting this glitch, seriously dont bitch and moan and complain about how and why game companies dont make new IPs and then choose to not fully support a new IP when one does come out, god i hate stupid people
Kool story bro next time make sure you pre order in advance 6 months, get a game with cut out dlc or shit locked on disc because game publishers are angels and dont with gamers on every possible ocasion
Posted by foxycleo on 19 June 2014 - 08:05 AM
i just noticed the chrome extension does not work anymore.
do i have to verify when i redeem on my phone? I could use a VPN service for a different IP (US) but I couldn't verify because I dont have an american phone number.
Well thanks to people like you who fucking abused the shit out of bing, now they even limiting legitimate US users
Posted by foxycleo on 29 May 2014 - 12:48 AM
Posted by foxycleo on 22 May 2014 - 05:48 PM
1) Sign into your Amazon.com account.
2) "Buy" the following apps. All are free and reward 200 "amazon coins".
Don't Step the White Tile
Dr. Panda's Restaurant
3) At this point you should have an Amazon coin balance of 1000 (already a $10 value).
4) Buy San Andreas for 699 coins. This rewards 2000 coins.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
5) At this point you now have 1000 - 699 + 2000 = 2301 points. This is equal to $23.01 on the Amazon android app store.
You can do this via PC