Jump to content


SonicXtreme

Member Since 20 Dec 2011
Offline Last Active Jul 03 2014 11:50 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Steam/Origin/Desura etc Trade/Sell/Buy Thread

30 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

does anybody have a price on saturday morning RPG PM me if so with paypal address


In Topic: Steam/Origin/Desura etc Trade/Sell/Buy Thread

25 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

looking to buy the walking dead season 1 today. PM me with a price and paypal email and if it's good i'll send you the money.


In Topic: XBL Deals - 12/31-1/6: "LEGO GonD"(-40%)* │ FREE: Sleeping Dogs* │ MM...

24 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

Damn, marvel vs capcom 3 is delisted already, i thought that was gonna happen on the 26th


In Topic: XBL Deals - 12/31-1/6: "LEGO GonD"(-40%)* │ FREE: Sleeping Dogs* │ MM...

01 December 2013 - 12:26 PM

Dark Souls is tempting to try out for $5, but I just can't see myself enjoying a game where I'm frustrated 95% of the time no matter how satisfying the other 5% is =/

i guess it's more for people who grew up with megaman and games like that because honestly it's not that much different from those games, you have to figure out what works for each 'level' and progress a little bit further as you learn each time.


In Topic: XBL Deals - 12/31-1/6: "LEGO GonD"(-40%)* │ FREE: Sleeping Dogs* │ MM...

27 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

  Nope. Same system and drive. I thought maybe I had deleted it when I deleted the game install but that seemed unlikely since I got an error message in game rather than just the data not being there. At any rate it definitely seems like it was my issue and not something that happens often. Which means I have a decision to make on Dark Arisen. Seems silly to buy a game I have for free on PS3 but damn, I have like a level 124 character on 360 LoL

i would just play it on ps3 then, it can be fun to restart games over once you're way better at them. i love making new guys in dark souls even though i've beaten it a few times.