PS4 1TB sales will be minimal. Sony would have made more money offering the PS4 pro at a BF discount.
I see your trolling has made it out of the amiibo thread.
(Waits for the neckbeard insult)
Jump to content
Posted by Deader2818 on 29 October 2017 - 03:44 AM
In the gaming industry, exclusivity has varied levels of exclusivity, as explained in the article linked..
- Full Exclusive - Games released exclusively on one console.
- Platform Exclusive - Games released exclusively on a single family of consoles.
- Console Exclusive - Games released for a single console (or family of consoles) in addition to PC.
- Timed Exclusives - Games exclusive to a single console (or family of consoles) for a limited time.
- Generation Exclusive - Games that are exclusive to one console from a single generation of consoles, but also released on previous generation consoles.
- Peripheral Exclusive - Games that are exclusive to one console (or family of consoles) that require additional peripherals. (PlayStation VR, Kinect, etc.)
Honestly this is why I hate this whole thing. Having to have different meanings to what exclusive is is just dumb. Its like asking what your definition of is, is.
If you can play a game on more than one console than its not exclusive.
Posted by Deader2818 on 12 October 2017 - 12:41 AM
No you need to cancel the pre-order at the store it was created at. You cannot cancel it at another store. I think you all are thinking of returns.
Posted by Deader2818 on 29 September 2017 - 01:57 AM
Fyi for people trying to buy the snes from gamestop.
Managers were told, and GAs in turn, to do that stupid bundle shit. If you know a GS that's more lax about policies like that, go there. Because these bundles are ripoffs and they're unlikely to make an exception for one person in a line of people.
YMMV. We weren't told to force bundles on people. In fact we were told if we were caught telling people they can't buy a system unless in a bundle, you will be fired.