Ya, I'd always thought it was a rediculous sorta thing.
Anyone get through a 4 in February and wanna share? I got a late start and was worried I wouldn't finish four, and as an achievement sex worker, I checked out Astats' Time to 100% list and started from the shortest games. Here's what I did and brief thoughts:
1. Ninja Guy - close to utter shit
2. BasketBelle - not a sports game, but a nice tale about family
3. Spoiler Alert - backwards platforming, not nearly as complex as Braid, but not as pretentiously douchey either
4. The Shopkeeper - throws you into a non-linear narrative right at the start. decent idea, flawed execution and bad voice-acting
5. Potatoman Seeks the Troof - traditional platformer, with 1 or 2 controller-throwing moments. Not bad
6. Shelter - Awwwww. Fucking birds.
7. A Bird Story - Awwwww. Fucking birds.
8. Chompy Chomp Chomp - could be an entertaining couch game w/ enough alcohol. Impossible to 100% solo, needed help from daughter.
9. I, Zombie - decent, short mobile port. Simplest rts possible
10. PoPoLoCrois (PSP not Steam) - only took 3 years to find enough reason to use my PSP long enough to finish this. Adorable but completely lacking in RPG depth or maturity.