- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Likes: KaneRobot
KaneRobotMember Since 26 Nov 2003
Offline Last Active Mar 16 2018 04:23 AM
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 10473
- Profile Views 8849
- Member Title The Profit$ of Doom
- Age 38 years old
Caucasian as hell
Paddy wagon rape
Posted by KaneRobot on 27 February 2018 - 08:34 PM
Can also enable/disable the enhancements now for any X1X enhanced 360 title by using the start+select dashboard menu from within the 360 game.
EDIT - Crackdown gif that demonstrates change with enhancements
Posted by KaneRobot on 30 November 2017 - 10:08 PM
Seeing the enhancements to Skyrim make me kind of regret not getting it for 15 bucks or whatever it was during the sales.
Looks like Battlegrounds is going to be 60FPS on X1X, to the surprise of...some, I guess? I'm only mildly interested since I'm sure I'll be terrible at it, but between it being fairly cheap and the news about the framerate I'll probably get it.
- David Hibiki likes this
Posted by KaneRobot on 30 November 2017 - 10:01 PM
Impact is throwing in the towel on trying to keep the "Broken" gimmick to themselves...as well as controlling pretty much any gimmick any Impact performer uses.
I'd say good news for Matt, but it's not like "we can't afford pyro anymore" WWE is going to allow him to make and air 15 minute minimovies on Raw that he needs to maximize the effectiveness of the character. At best he's going to be a good guy version of Bray Wyatt that cuts the same promo every other week but never wins/does anything, and gets a segment that's the Raw equivalent of Fashion Files, featuring Matt dressing up his kid in funny costumes and playing with a drone he bought on Amazon Prime.
Posted by KaneRobot on 22 November 2017 - 11:10 AM
1. Spec Ops the Line
2. Asura's Warth
3. Darkstalkers Resurection
4. Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
5. Darkness II
6. Lost Planet Games (2, 3, colonies)
7. Crackdown 1 and 2
8. Castlevania Games (harmony, lords of shadow, symphony)
9. Beautiful Katamari
Thoughts on any of these? Thanks in advice for any advice.
1. Worth it for cheap. Average game with a pretty top-notch story, especially as you get close to the end.
2. Really nothing like it. Stylish as hell. Quick Time Events on steroids. Really shitty they hide the true ending behind paid DLC...otherwise, highly recommended.
3. Never played
4. If you buy it expecting SF2 (or even 4), you may not like it. On its own it's well-made. Not my thing though, just too "technical" a game for me to get very good at.
5. Never played
6. 1 is an interesting curiosity. Again, there isn't much like it, mostly because of the environment. 2 went off the tracks and 3 didn't do much to correct it.
7. Crackdown was one of my favorite 360 games ever. That said, it has not aged well. If you were playing it in 2007 it was a blast...nowadays it just seems pretty janky and occasionally frustrating. Crackdown 2 was one of the most disappointing sequels I've ever seen. Avoid.
8. Symphony is one of the 20 best video games ever made. Not optional. Other ones I never played.
9. Never played
Posted by KaneRobot on 19 November 2017 - 06:11 PM
Not big on Drew dropping the belt already, but honestly that guy should have probably been on the main roster once he re-signed anyway, so...I dunno. Hope his arm isn't as bad as most are expecting.
War Games was a super fun mess.
Dream/Black is my MOTY. Zero doubt about it. Holy fucking shit. Perfect build-up, perfect characters, perfect match, perfect payoff, even a perfect crowd.
- tonyxvx likes this
Posted by KaneRobot on 12 November 2017 - 05:29 AM
i'm curious when you bought and installed halo 5. also, is it disc or digital? i'm trying to establish a pattern where games only say scorpio if they were installed after the x1x launch
- tribalnoise likes this
Posted by KaneRobot on 06 November 2017 - 06:29 AM
Was going to sell my Scorpio and just buy the regular one, but the profit on the Scorpio has gone down enough recently that I'll probably keep it since it barely seems worth the hassle of selling. Either way, pretty excited for Tuesday.
- David Hibiki likes this