F the Xbox! I'm here for a BJ!
- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Likes: thetruth1983
thetruth1983Member Since 02 Jul 2006
Offline Last Active Dec 18 2017 09:59 AM
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 552
- Profile Views 2854
- Member Title CAGiversary!
- Age 34 years old
thetruth1983 hasn't added any friends yet.
Posted by thetruth1983 on 21 April 2015 - 03:29 AM
Posted by thetruth1983 on 26 November 2014 - 06:50 AM
Price is $399 but if you check out via paypal, you receive an extra $25 off.
- Offer valid from 11/25/2014 12:00AM ET through 11:59PM ET on December, 7, 2014.Discount only applies to purchases of at least $100 excluding tax and shipping made online at www.TigerDirect.com using PayPal to pay at checkout. Order must be placed by 11:59PM ET on December, 7, 2014. Discount automatically applied at checkout. Non-transferable. Limit one per customer. Offer subject to change without notice and may end at any time in TigerDirectâ€™s sole discretion. Discount excludes purchases on gift cards, unless one or more items purchased meets or exceeds the minimum order threshold for discount to apply, without gift card purchase. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount offers.
- Dark_Sage likes this
Posted by thetruth1983 on 23 July 2014 - 03:27 PM
Problems with this story:
1) 10 copies of any of the games in the ad in stock in store at any one time, even early sunday
2) a Best Buy manager giving enough of a )(&%^ to go on his personal lunch break to Walmart to perhaps find someone doing whatever
3) lo and behold finding not one or two but THREE nefarious characters out to screw corporate america in line AT THE SAME TIME AND PLACE on the managers lunch break
4) the charlatans openly having a conversation on how they were going to spend their ill gotten gains.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that found this odd. What are the chances that the manager decides to go to Walmart on his lunch break and just so happens to see the same people in line that he sold games to 2 days earlier? Not to mention that he managed to get close enough to overhear their plot of trading in games for groceries. I'm guessing that the op decided to hang around Bestbuy until the manager came back to give him a report..............People just come up with extreme stories just to prove a point.