Let's set value aside and look at why it's just not a good Humble Monthly bundle:
1. I own the headliner. Automatic disqualification for "good status" -- indisputable.
2. Headliner is from 2016. For context: (other games released in 2016 include Titanfall 2, Overwatch, XCOM 2)
3. It's already been in a Humble Monthly (with two add-ons) ... over three years ago.
4. Two problematic multiplayer games
5. A visual novel (YMMV)
6. Some pixel graphics games
7. A GOG ONLY GAME (this probably deserves to be higher)
If you look at it as a Civ bundle, that means you're a Civ fan and you're excited to get more DLC for cheap, The other stuff is gravy on top.
As a Humble Monthly though? It's really disappointing. There are so many things not to like about it and only a few ok-looking games to make up for it. For $12... hell no. I passed on it for $8. But I'm not a huge Civ fan and I played it enough a few years ago.