CAGcast #793: When in Doubt, Stab it Out

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks about the latest nerd controversy for nerds and also; Funco Fusion, Fallout 4, Helldivers 2, disturbing Pac-Man art, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 19 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Latest video:

Show Linkage/Notes
:
Outline

Intro - Adam Ten & Rafael - Toys (Official Full Stream)

Outro - Atari 2600 System and Pac-Man Video Game Ad (1982)

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Hi ya'll... chiming in on the new PDP Riffmaster Guitar controller. My family and I still play Rock Band 4 frequently enough that I picked up one of these controllers for Xbox One. It's either the best-playing guitar controller i've ever used or my old ones are showing their age. In any case, it's really nice, solid build and thoughtfully designed for durability and even (gasp) easy, compact storage! The neck folds down onto the body of the guitar, and the guitar has a spot behind the pick guard to store the USB dongle if you feel so inclined. I hope they make a new set ot drums with this level of quality too.

I tried it out in Fortnite Festival; it played well, but that game is severely lacking in what made RB great. It feels very bare bones... where is the audience reponse? More importantly, where are the songs?

Hopefully the existence of this new controller will get more people to buy RB4 digitally; who knows; the beginning of a resurgence?

bread's done
Back