Burn them. Just shaq-fuing burn them.

Seeing how the wife just rescued a kitten from some teen boys a few weeks back (who weren't even as bad as these bitches), I can only agree with everyone else.

One of my dachshunds is a rescue...he was in a home in Texas where he was whacked with a coat hanger when he played too rambunctiously. He has scars under his fur all over his body. I've had him for 3 years and he still cowers everytime I go to pet him because he thinks I'm going to hit him...even though I never have and never would.

In short, I have no patience for people who do shit like this. These dumb cunts (and Michael Vick, while we're on the subject) should burn for what they've done. Cruelty for the sake of fun or sport shouldn't be tolerated in a modern society. Set an example of them.

Beavis.GIF

FIRE!!!

i say burn them and then let cats take turns pissing on them. we really need some kind of eye for an eye type laws so that those who commit crimes get the same done to them. crimes like rape, murder assult and other types of violent crimes should all be reversed on the criminals.

[quote name='lokizz']i say burn them and then let cats take turns pissing on them. we really need some kind of eye for an eye type laws so that those who commit crimes get the same done to them. crimes like rape, murder assult and other types of violent crimes should all be reversed on the criminals.[/quote]

Government sanctioned rapists? :whistle2:s Women should just conceal-carry handguns and shoot the fuckers before they can get the chance to drop their pants.

[quote name='Hex']Government sanctioned rapists? :whistle2:s Women should just conceal-carry handguns and shoot the fuckers before they can get the chance to drop their pants.[/quote]

true that im all for concealed gun laws. but how long do you think we'll have those before they take that away? i just feel that unless people know there will be consequeences we will see more of the same sick shit. hell maybe theres no cure for the coming end but if theres less of these crazy fucks roaming around the better i feel. thats why im a strong believer that crimes like murder, rape and child molestation should be punishable by death depending on the situations.

I don't like cats. But its fucked up. It could be worse. When I was younger some kid down the street from me was into Satanism. He took two of the neighbors cats; one he hung from a celling fan, and the other he microwave.

[quote name='Graystone']I don't like cats. But its fucked up. It could be worse. When I was younger some kid down the street from me was into Satanism. He took two of the neighbors cats; one he hung from a celling fan, and the other he microwave.[/quote]

I never understood crap like that. Does satan like microwaved kittens?

[quote name='javeryh']I never understood crap like that. Does satan like microwaved kittens?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. My mom always made me stay away from him. IIRC when he was like 13 or 14 he went away to juvenile detention until he was 18. I can't remember what for though. He was really weird. My best friend live next to him, and if we were playing in the backyard he would stand in the windows holding pictures of the dumbest thing. Like an eagle, or a random picture from a magazine.

It's fucked some stupid bitches would do that and I think we should burn off all their hair to see how they like it.

But on the other hand over $20,000 for that cat. That shit is ridiculous. Put the kitten to sleep. Sorry, I love kittens, I have one right now in our house, but NO cat is worth $20,000.

[quote name='Graystone']I don't like cats. But its fucked up. It could be worse. When I was younger some kid down the street from me was into Satanism. He took two of the neighbors cats; one he hung from a celling fan, and the other he microwave.[/quote]

What does that have to do with being into Satanism? That's nothing like what Satanists do.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']What does that have to do with being into Satanism? That's nothing like what Satanists do.[/QUOTE]

The fuck I know I'm not into satanism. But he always said he was, and would wear stuff with pentagrams.

[quote name='Graystone']My best friend live next to him, and if we were playing in the backyard he would stand in the windows holding pictures of the dumbest thing. Like an eagle...[/quote]

I'm not sure why, but I died laughing at that.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']More and more everyday too it seems. Glad they got caught.[/quote]

Well, I don't know if I would say there is more of this shit is happening beyond what population growth would increase it by. Its more about the news loving sensational stories and now a days with the internet, the news is everywhere

I do agree though, I would live some eye for an eye punishment (though I still would rather see the pedos and rapists get an even worst punishment)

[quote name='musha666']Haha. If God didnt want people to set them on fire, he wouldnt have made them so furry and flammable.[/quote]

Not even doom music justifies burning cats.

You have to be one sick bastard to torture an animal like that.

Although I do have to question doing $20K-30K of work on a stray kitten... It says the work is pro bono (that's cool) but then says they are taking donations to pay for it. Huh? I see ryles had the same thought. I mean I own a cat and I love her to death, but I'd have to seriously think about having $20K of work done on her. In reality I probably wouldn't be able to afford it if it came to it. :whistle2:(

"An 11-year-old boy and his friend said they saw the smoke and heard the cat shrieking while the girls laughed."

:bomb:

[quote name='RollingSkull']Well, when it rains, it pours. Apparently some jackass students did the same kind of trick and video taped it. Dumbasses put it on Youtube, like it'll stay there long. This is actually kinda graphic, so I'm sorry in advance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkXSYPc0ba0[/quote]

I just don't understand this joke.

[quote name='Graystone']My best friend live next to him, and if we were playing in the backyard he would stand in the windows holding pictures of the dumbest thing. Like an eagle, or a random picture from a magazine.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back