Burn them. Just shaq-fuing burn them.

i heard about a video of someone doing that to a turtle. thats really effed up. They really should make an example of these bitches.

I saw some shitty day time talk show that covered people giving their pets 20k+ weddings.

[quote name='wubb']You have to be one sick bastard to torture an animal like that.

Although I do have to question doing $20K-30K of work on a stray kitten... It says the work is pro bono (that's cool) but then says they are taking donations to pay for it. Huh? I see ryles had the same thought. I mean I own a cat and I love her to death, but I'd have to seriously think about having $20K of work done on her. In reality I probably wouldn't be able to afford it if it came to it. :whistle2:(

"An 11-year-old boy and his friend said they saw the smoke and heard the cat shrieking while the girls laughed."

:bomb:[/quote]

The world would be a lot better if we burned all of the idiots. And maybe CAG would load faster for me.

[quote name='sandrokstar']i heard about a video of someone doing that to a turtle. thats really effed up. They really should make an example of these bitches.[/quote]
Yeah, I remember hearing about that. I think it was someone stealing some guy's turtle in cali, taking a sludgehammer the shell a few times and returning it. Apparently the turtle was so terrified, he hasn't came out of his shell. If it was a guy that did it, someone should take a sludgehammer to the guy's balls.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Well, I don't know if I would say there is more of this shit is happening beyond what population growth would increase it by. Its more about the news loving sensational stories and now a days with the internet, the news is everywhere

I do agree though, I would live some eye for an eye punishment (though I still would rather see the pedos and rapists get an even worst punishment)[/quote]

Ya, that pretty much sums it up. While I wouldn't actually like to see the pedos and rapists tortured, I do think they should be subject to both cruel and unusual punishment (thus making it usual). Those people are just sick, especially the pedos, you can't reform someone that is willing to commit a crime against a child.

bread's done
Back