The "Metal Heavy, Soft at the Core", SOTM

[quote name='Liquid 2']Damn, I think his goatee beats ryles'.[/QUOTE]
Only by a few inches ;).

Go Jimmy Go - The Girl With the Fishbowl Eyes(Album)

Found Go Jimmy Go recently and fell in love. Gotta love the 3rd wave ska.

Foo Fighters- Down in The Park.

It was off the "Songs in the Key of X" soundtrack that came out in 96. It was actually a really bad ass soundtrack, as all of the songs were done by bands specifically for it, it ended up as a pretty creepy eclectic mix of music.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Brothers and Sisters' self titled.

Local band.[/QUOTE]I'd forgotten how good this was. I think I might see them at Funfunfun Fest in November.

Now: Honey is Cool - Crazy Love (album)

Pigeon John - Pigeon John and the Summertime Pool Party(album)

I'm going to be listening to that damn Pinback album again soon, for reviewing purposes.

I've been listenin to old 90s dance stuff..and some of the songs were so weird. Personally, the one song I've been listening to and REALLY listening to the words are "Gypsy Woman" by Cyrstal Waters. :rofl:
She's just like you and me...but she's homeless..she's homeless. As she stands there, singing for money la da dee da da dow la da dee la dee dow la da dee la de dow..

:rofl: so, is it about some crazy lady who stands at the corner and just just babbles?!

But that's just me

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The Procussions any good?
[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, they do fit the typical Rawkus mold but I really like them. As Iron Sharpens Iron is a great album, 5 Sparrows For 2 Cents was one of my favorite albums of last year and member Mr.J.Medeiros's solo album from this year is one of my favorite albums of this year. This one (Up All Night which is their second release) so far is okay, its different that their other releases as its more of a jazz album.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Don't get me wrong, they do fit the typical Rawkus mold but I really like them. As Iron Sharpens Iron is a great album, 5 Sparrows For 2 Cents was one of my favorite albums of last year and member Mr.J.Medeiros's solo album from this year is one of my favorite albums of this year. This one (Up All Night which is their second release) so far is okay, its different that their other releases as its more of a jazz album.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sir, I'll have to check them out soon. I know that Mr.JMedeiros album has a Joe Beats remix on it so I've been meaning to listen for a while now.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Thank you, sir, I'll have to check them out soon. I know that Mr.JMedeiros album has a Joe Beats remix on it so I've been meaning to listen for a while now.[/quote]

Its a great remix (though I do have to say that I prefere the orginal version as its a bad ass song). I would have to say that you should listen to American Fado (my favorite song of last year off 5 Sparrows For 2 Cents) first as Constance is a continuation piece of American Fado

[quote name='fart_bubble']Its a great remix (though I do have to say that I prefere the orginal version as its a bad ass song). I would have to say that you should listen to American Fado (my favorite song of last year off 5 Sparrows For 2 Cents) first as Constance is a continuation piece of American Fado[/QUOTE]

Will do!

next:

Divinci - Push Beat / Calm Persuasion (12")

The DJ for Solillaquists of Sound. Awesome to see this got upped on OiNK as his vinyl is really hard to find. The instrumental to Calm Persuasion is worth the download, its really good.

later:

Cyne - Time Being (album)

bread's done
Back