The "Metal Heavy, Soft at the Core", SOTM

DJ XXXL - Nippon Breaks And Beats (mixtape)

BBP RECORDS
Incredible 60+ tracks of obscure Japanese breaks, spun and cut and segued with style and precision by the hitherto-unknown DJ XXXL, rumored to be taking over the Tokyo rare groove market single-handedly with this unmatched display of deep crates & deft cuts. Following up notorious Australian record dealer DJ Sheep, whose online auctions of rare Japanese break records drew international attention, with the definitive "how to" course, compacted onto one CD for your listening pleasure. Is DJ XXXL better than DJ Muro? Possibly... but you’ll never see them in a battle in the same room (hint hint). Highly recommended to all breaks & beats & funk & rock & folk & jazz & soul turntable junkies.

Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar (album)

Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood (album)

Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope (album)

Eagles of Death Metal - Death by Sexy (album)

Echo & The Bunnymen - Songs to Learn and Sing (album)

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ecPXW9BRNQ[/MEDIA]

Deadsy - The Key to Grammercy Park

Brak, rabbitt, Sneaky: I think you three would like these guys.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What about me, Liquid? No love. :cry: :lol:[/QUOTE]Didn't figure you'd like them, but scrolling up, I see you were listening to some Manson earlier, so I guess you would. :lol:
Did you?

DJ Shadow - You Can't Go Home Again

The Private Press >> Endtroducing

We Are Scientists - Can't Lose
[quote name='Liquid 2']Brak, rabbitt, Sneaky: I think you three would like these guys.[/QUOTE]
I bought that CD the day it came out, son. ;)

[quote name='Liquid 2']Didn't figure you'd like them, but scrolling up, I see you were listening to some Manson earlier, so I guess you would. :lol:
Did you?[/QUOTE] I listen to all kinds of music. But not country. :lol:

I did. They're one of those groups that I've always known I would like, but always forget to check out. :lol:

bread's done
Back