The "Can't we all just get along?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
king-i_210877c.jpg

I propose to post cute and fluffy animals to diffuse the current situation.

My new raise took effect on the 9th. My paycheck will come a week from tomorrow. Until then, and I find a ISP of my own. I will always feel like this.

Cat_Moar_Internets.jpg

[quote name='musicnoteless']My new raise took effect on the 9th. My paycheck will come a week from tomorrow. Until then, and I find a ISP of my own. I will always feel like this.

Cat_Moar_Internets.jpg
[/quote]

We thank you for the timeline.

And now for the funny:

(8:13:25 PM) Marten Broadcloak: good god
(8:13:30 PM) Marten Broadcloak: is that really your picture?!?!?
(8:13:41 PM) tiredforawhile: N..o?
(8:14:03 PM) Marten Broadcloak: you look like you hit the ugly tree straight up like plinko!!! hahahahaha
(8:14:05 PM) Marten Broadcloak: ;)
(8:14:13 PM) tiredforawhile: Oh shut up!
(8:14:17 PM) Marten Broadcloak: oh, and you didn't hit 5000 at the bottom
(8:14:20 PM) Marten Broadcloak: big fatty zero!
(8:14:28 PM) tiredforawhile: Pffft.
(8:14:40 PM) Marten Broadcloak: I never get a chance to use the ugly tree/plinko reference
(8:14:43 PM) Marten Broadcloak: I love that analogy.

MNL, you sure look good in a sombrero.

And with a mustache 2 feet long.

/I battle on through the pain and sickness, Requestor

[quote name='Strell']MNL, you sure look good in a sombrero.

/I battle on through the pain and sickness, Requestor[/QUOTE]

I think you should bring peace to the people. Preach, brother faith!

[quote name='Strell']MNL, you sure look good in a sombrero.

/I battle on through the pain and sickness, Requestor[/quote]

hows the IWTM webpage coming along?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']yay, my OTT hell is over. Still trying to figure exactly where Jimmie got that pic. I've got enough crap of mine floating accros the net[/QUOTE]
JimmieMac knows all and sees all. Seriously. The dude is omniscient.

DoK, your avatar reminded me that I was playing Phoenix wright 2 recently. I can not believe how riddled that game is with grammar mistakes. I'm gonna finish the 4th case soon. Hopefully it'll make up for the lameness that is PW2.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']JimmieMac knows all and sees all. Seriously. The dude is omniscient.[/quote]

No, he's a gigantic douchbag. Slight difference.

[quote name='musicnoteless']DoK, your avatar reminded me that I was playing Phoenix wright 2 recently. I can not believe how riddled that game is with grammar mistakes. I'm gonna finish the 4th case soon. Hopefully it'll make up for the lameness that is PW2.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you mean PW3 in your first sentence? Yeah, the mistakes are asinine. But the game is a helluva lot better than 2. Honestly though, I can do without the cases that have nothing to do with the storyline, such as the one at the French restaurant or the Mask de Masque one. The other cases were excellent, though.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']No, he's a gigantic douchbag. Slight difference.[/QUOTE]
There is but a fine line between omniscience and douchebaggery, and he stays on the former side of the line rather than the latter. At least in my humble opinion. But look at my user title.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']No, he's a gigantic douchbag. Slight difference.[/QUOTE]
There is but a fine line between omniscience and douchebaggery, and he stays on the former side of the line rather than the latter. At least in my humble opinion. But look at my user title.

[quote name='Strell']Not as good as this comic![/QUOTE]You got some mad comic writing skillz.
Did you ever post you VG cats ones in the OTT? Those were hilarious.

So...I take it that, because I was away for most of the evening, drama exploded all over the OTT again?

::shakes head::

You guys are going to drive me to saying 'Stay off my lawn,' you know that?

Man. VGCats didn't even list runners up. It would have been nice to know if he even had liked 'em.

Oh well.

I can't remember if I ever put them up ins the OTT. One was holiday related so it wouldn't make a lot of sense.

The other was just ludicrous.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So...I take it that, because I was away for most of the evening, drama exploded all over the OTT again?

::shakes head::

You guys are going to drive me to saying 'Stay off my lawn,' you know that?[/quote]

getoffmylawnunbrand.jpg

musicnoteless is bringin' jokes from the past, what with eating salads with his hands, and all.

[quote name='Brak']musicnoteless is bringin' jokes from the past, what with eating salads with his hands, and all.[/quote]

o.0 Does the whole internet know about me eating salad without a fork? WTF is going on here? You weren't even there, Brak.

[quote name='musicnoteless']
getoffmylawnunbrand.jpg
[/quote]

Heh - that didn't take long.

I don't have a problem though - I have hedges all the way around my front yard.

Which is awesome, by the way, for jumping out at people during hallowe'en...

I believe you posted it in the OTT years ago. Hell I even remember you talking about going to that car show.

[quote name='musicnoteless']o.0 Does the whole internet know about me eating salad without a fork? WTF is going on here? You weren't even there, Brak.[/QUOTE]
I know everything.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I believe you posted it in the OTT years ago. Hell I even remember you talking about going to that car show.[/quote]

I actually realized that after posting that...but he's still a douche.

There was a good 4 year period where that was the only picture of me I had. Auto show freebie. Sad.

[quote name='TFN']I remember Cheapy talking about salad man on Bomberman Live.[/quote]

I don't think Cheapy was there. Or was he? Perhaps JimmieMac told him.

Since I don't have Live running atm, did JimmieMac's prediction of "Chef Bombardee" come true? I just recently heard there was a costume pack released for bomberman.

[quote name='zewone']Eating salad in your hands is probably some of the money-ist shit I've even seen.[/quote]

Yeah, that happened to someone I used to work with. In fact, he hate it, covered it with dressing before he realized he didn't have a fork.

Started a popular in-joke around the store; in fact, quoting "It was ranch" still continues with my group of friends to this day...

[quote name='zewone']Eating salad in your hands is probably some of the money-ist shit I've even seen.[/QUOTE]
A guy that my mom used to work with would eat raw meat with his hands for lunch.
It was insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back