The "Can't we all just get along?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']In case any of you fuckers didn't know, marten is a God among men.[/quote]

Denial ensuing. :roll:

And music, how's Ms. Music doing?

[quote name='marten']Denial ensuing. :roll:

And music, how's Ms. Music doing?[/quote]
Did you get liquid a floating PStriple or something? And Ayumi is doing fine. she is eating some hawaiian BBQ as we speak.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So...I take it that, because I was away for most of the evening, drama exploded all over the OTT again?

::shakes head::

You guys are going to drive me to saying 'Stay off my lawn,' you know that?[/quote]You can't be stealing my lines like that, y'know. :oldman:

[quote name='musicnoteless']Did you get liquid a floating PStriple or something? And Ayumi is doing fine. she is eating some hawaiian BBQ as we speak.[/quote]

No, nothing so grandoise as that. Just settling up an earlier situmacation.

As for the floating pstriples...I'm still working on arranging my three in a formation to get my TV floating. No success as of yet, but the weekend awaits.

Was this song ever popular among euro-trash types (like myself) in the US?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKLlJSglAHs[/MEDIA]

[quote name='shrike4242']You can't be stealing my lines like that, y'know. :oldman:[/quote]

Shrike, if you ever fail or neglect your duties as old man elder statesman of the OTT, I have to step in and assume the role.

I'm not sure how I feel about that...

[quote name='marten']No, nothing so grandoise as that. Just settling up an earlier situmacation.

As for the floating pstriples...I'm still working on arranging my three in a formation to get my TV ego floating. No success as of yet, but the weekend awaits.[/quote]Fix'd.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Shrike, if you ever fail or neglect your duties as old man elder statesman of the OTT, I have to step in and assume the role.

I'm not sure how I feel about that...[/quote]I can think of no one else better suited to that role, when I fall and break my hip on trying to chase the kids off the lawn. :oldman:

[quote name='shrike4242']Fix'd.

I can think of no one else better suited to that role, when I fall and break my hip on trying to chase the kids off the lawn. :oldman:[/quote]

Do you have one of those nifty push-button necklaces to summon help in case of such accident?

That can be arranged. ;)

[quote name='marten']Do you have one of those nifty push-button necklaces to summon help in case of such accident?

That can be arranged. ;)[/quote]Knowing your PS3-reality-bending skills, you'd change the button so it call Ghostbusters. :roll:

Shrike already has his lifeline button on standby.

lifeline%20pendant%20sm.jpg

[quote name='musicnoteless']Shrike already has his lifeline button on standby.

lifeline%20pendant%20sm.jpg
[/quote]

Gadzooks.

If that's shrike, someone push him down the stairs already and save him the trouble.

You can dispose of him in his soon-to-be insulated walls. :D

[quote name='musicnoteless']Shrike already has his lifeline button on standby.[/quote]Don't you have an ISP to be bitching about? :lol:

[quote name='marten']Gadzooks.

If that's shrike, someone push him down the stairs already and save him the trouble.

You can dispose of him in his soon-to-be insulated walls. :D[/quote]I'm sure it would have your boot print fondly impressed on my forehead in such a case.

I've finally started on my backlog of games.

I just got all 5 stars on all songs on medium on GH2. Just beat Super Paper Mario, and I'm about to finish Phoenix Wright: Justice for all. Maybe I'll tackle REsident Evil 4 next.

And I know I will be flamed for this, but Chrono Trigger and my HDTV just don't mix (even with an s-video cable). Those graphics hinder me from playing a very great game.

[quote name='musicnoteless']I've finally started on my backlog of games.

I just got all 5 stars on all songs on medium on GH2. Just beat Super Paper Mario, and I'm about to finish Phoenix Wright: Justice for all. Maybe I'll tackle REsident Evil 4 next.

And I know I will be flamed for this, but Chrono Trigger and my HDTV just don't mix (even with an s-video cable). Those graphics hinder me from playing a very great game.[/quote]

GTFO.

Now.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Those graphics hinder me from playing a very great game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That and all of the fail.

[quote name='musicnoteless']I've finally started on my backlog of games.

And I know I will be flamed for this, but Chrono Trigger and my HDTV just don't mix (even with an s-video cable). Those graphics hinder me from playing a very great game.[/quote]

Maybe try the PS1 version?

I can't believe I have a fucking map test tomorrow. The concept of having a history major take a map test is baffling.

Then again I have to know 95 places, which is going to suck ass since it is a map of Russia and surrounding countries (and the map is fucking horrible to work off of since the political boundaries are not well defined).

Time for bed now since I need to get up and study for that shit, so that I can pass it and go shopping afterwords (hoping one of the FYE's near me is clearing out their games).

[quote name='musicnoteless'] Those graphics hinder me from playing a very great game.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, if dr. mario kart shows up around here you are fucked.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe I have a fucking map test tomorrow. The concept of having a history major take a map test is baffling.

Then again I have to know 95 places, which is going to suck ass since it is a map of Russia and surrounding countries (and the map is fucking horrible to work off of since the political boundaries are not well defined).

Time for bed now since I need to get up and study for that shit, so that I can pass it and go shopping afterwords (hoping one of the FYE's near me is clearing out their games).[/QUOTE]

We had a map test like that in one of my upper level history courses (I'm a history minor). It was similar thing, like 100 countries we had to know, except the test was only 10 of those 100 or so.

It's not like I hate Chrono Trigger. For the couple of hours that I played, it was pretty good. Maybe I need a new SNES controller. the one I have does not respond very well and make cracking noises as it is about to break. Anyone care to donate a controller to help a CAG?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe I have a fucking map test tomorrow. The concept of having a history major take a map test is baffling.

Time for bed now since I need to get up and study for that shit, so that I can pass it and go shopping afterwords (hoping one of the FYE's near me is clearing out their games).[/quote]Ryback, as you're the map expert, you take point.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How?[/quote]
Easy.

One modded 360 +
Halo_3_XBOX360-CCCLX

=

Halo early.

Better hope Microsoft doesn't drop the banhammer for playing it on Live early.

[quote name='marten']Easy.

One modded 360 +
Halo_3_XBOX360-CCCLX

=

Halo early.

Better hope Microsoft doesn't drop the banhammer for playing it on Live early.[/QUOTE]
Oh, it's been leaked?

I've avoided the Halo 3 thread after zoo said someone spoiled the ending, so I'm behind on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back