Prey PC - 4.99

Worth 4 dollars?
Hell no, the game is awesome. The special effects looks amazing and the storyline is pretty cool and plus the game reminds me of Deus ex, where you can interact with any object which you see. Its not Deus ex of course lol, but its a great FPS shooter which i plan to enjoy :)

I think its worth 20 dollars :)

This was an excellent game when I played it on the 360 last year. Great story (albeit a bit disturbing here and there), but it had some very memorable moments from it's atmosphere alone. I might have to pick it up again sometime...

Damn nice price for the game, I had gotten a couple CEs from Best Buy a year or so ago for $15 after the $5 off PC coupon, and it was well worth it. Definitely a game to look at if you're an FPS fan, even if you aren't sure, it's worth a try at that price.

Also, the Gamestop link is for the digitally downloaded copy of the game. It doesn't have any bearing on the price of the physical retail copies in stores.

I bought it for $6 and some change at Circuit City during the 50% off sale the week before last, awesome game IMO. It is a strange game but that's what I love about it, I'm still playing it.

Just FYI But you might be able to pick this up very cheap from CC next week. They are having another 50% off sale on PC games below $19.99

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Just FYI But you might be able to pick this up very cheap from CC next week. They are having another 50% off sale on PC games below $19.99[/QUOTE]
I would like to but my CC was pretty much picked clean during that last sale.

i think my CC gave all the games to the goodwill store. They had 5 or 6 copies of Stalker and a few Titan Quest immortal Throne... for 14.50

[quote name='erehwon']I would like to but my CC was pretty much picked clean during that last sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to get in on that this time! Somehow managed to miss the last one.

[quote name='erehwon']I would like to but my CC was pretty much picked clean during that last sale.[/QUOTE]

Last I checked, my CC still had the CE. I could pick it up for you if you want to pay for shipping.

[quote name='Vega$']Jit works perfectly on Windows98SE, the OS which i am using....[/quote]

Wow, I don't even think half my hardware would work in Win98, much less my games.

I was able to pick this up at one of the GS stores in town. The box is a little beat up, but I couldn't beat that price. I've had a little interest in this game for a while.

bread's done
Back