Free Veloster Avatar Shirt - Xbox 360

iDator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
There's an ad on the Dashboard that lets you win a Free shirt for your avatar.

All you must do is enter. The ad is for the Hyundai Veloster. It's in many sections of the Dashboard. You can't miss it.

EDIT: The ad is only available in the states. It will take approximately 4 weeks to arrive to the WL ID that your gamertag is affiliated with. Promotion ends October 31, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's weird, I tried it but I guess it picks people at random for the day for the free shirt :\

[quote name='COLDblood']Just won a shirt, thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Same here, it said it will email it to me but it never asked for my email so I guess they send it to the LIVE ID email address.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']It says I got one but I haven't got an email yet.[/QUOTE]
I noticed that too. I still haven't gotten mine yet.

this must be states only, ive reloaded dashboard a billion times but nothing like that shows up anywhere

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I won but no email. How long does it take for the email to come?[/QUOTE]
Coldblood already answered this on the first page of this 2 page thread.

"Rules say that the code will be sent to the email address associated with the account, up to 4 weeks after the promo.

They only made 49,972 of both male and female codes. (Not really that many IMO)
Also the gender of your avatar and the time of day determine if you win.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/...epstakes/Rules"

[quote name='Royal High Knight'][quote name='clickpow']Coldblood already answered this on the first page of this 2 page thread.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/...epstakes/Rules"[/QUOTE]

my bad. Now I've become one of the repeaters. :drool: No skin off my back ,probably wont even wear the damn thing.[/QUOTE]

lol now we are just waiting for an Oct. 2011 guy to initiate you into the "Repeaters." Hurry tell us Crimson Alliance and Pinball Fx 2 are free.
That repeater comment made my day, thx Royal.

Also I agree that the shirt is pretty ugly, but free is free. :bouncy::bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r3dreck']Anyone see it in the new Dash? Less ads which is good but don't see all the contests now.[/QUOTE]
I saw it the day before it switched, now all I see is Chevy Volt ads. I haven't seen the Lincoln MKZ ad either (for entry to win 100,000 MSP.)

[quote name='thegnarstar']I think they trolled us all.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if anyone ever won the Reeces corn fields game for the msp? I was able to make it though all the maps on differnt days multiple times but never won unfortunately.

The prizes SHOULD be sent within the coming week...

[quote name='Dbuck1818']I wonder if anyone ever won the Reeces corn fields game for the msp? I was able to make it though all the maps on differnt days multiple times but never won unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I only know of one person who actually won, tylerdurdn71. I wonder if he got his points yet.

[quote name='Dbuck1818']I wonder if anyone ever won the Reeces corn fields game for the msp? I was able to make it though all the maps on differnt days multiple times but never won unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I won a candy bar but then they wanted me to install some stupid coupon printing program and it kept saying my browser wasn't supported so I passed on that BS.

[quote name='Mugatu']I won a candy bar but then they wanted me to install some stupid coupon printing program and it kept saying my browser wasn't supported so I passed on that BS.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I believe that candy coupon had to be printed by October 31st.

Your Veloster shirts should be going out soon. I think that promo ended on the 31st, too.

bread's done
Back