$0.99-1.99 Sales on new EA games for Android

zeb06

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am trying hard to buy Need for Speed but it is nowhere to be found in the Market, and even though I can find it through AppBrain (both website and app), I cannot get it to install since that goes through the Market app as well. I'm running an EVO, btw.

I have an Evo as well and NFS has been on the main page of the Market for a couple days now. I downloaded it, and played it, with no issue. FIFA 10 as well. Seriously considering The Sims 3. Try searching EA or Need for Speed.

[quote name='HaloGX']I have an Evo as well and NFS has been on the main page of the Market for a couple days now. I downloaded it, and played it, with no issue. FIFA 10 as well. Seriously considering The Sims 3. Try searching EA or Need for Speed.[/QUOTE]

Must be something to do with my custom ROM then, I'm running Cyanogen... Although strangely I can find FIFA 10.

Must be something to do with my custom ROM then, I'm running Cyanogen... Although strangely I can find FIFA 10.
I have an EVO running Cyanogen mod and Need For Speed is on the market for me. Maybe reinstall the market app or just upgrade the market app to the newer version.
There has been a few issues with apps/games not showing up for some ppl. Was told reinstall fixes the problem.I personally haven't tried it cause the market is working fine for me.
Of course some phones wont display apps in the market that are incompatible with that phone.

I am also running Cyanogen Mod on an EVO. I am able to find need for speed and the others but not the hasbro games.

EA Mobile Game website :http://www.eamobile.com/android

You can go there and they will send you a text with a link on how to get the game.

bread's done
Back