007 Legends - All Platforms - $17.98 - $20.98

I saw this the other day, I think it's $10 or nothing for me.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Good job?

Can't wait to see you in the GameStop thread. "How much can I get for this"?[/QUOTE]

Why, so they could answer the question you would ask anyway?

[quote name='Cocojames333']Deadly creatures trade value?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Cocojames333']Trade value for Ben 10 Omniverse (360)? Anyone?!?[/QUOTE]

It's just not a very good game unfortunately, and I say that as a hardcore Bond fan. And unless you ARE a hardcore Bond fan (i.e. you are familiar with the events and characters of Licence to Kill and On Her Majesty's Secret Service), what storyline there is probably won't make much sense to you.

And the Skyfall part is particularly weak. It only covers the first third of the film and then just stops!

This game is really bad but I do plan on picking it up when it drops to $10 so that I can finish it since I never beat it when I rented it.

Awful. Truly and absolutely awful. Not even worth a Redbox rental.

And this is coming from a major Bond fan who loved Quantum of Solace and Blood Stone.

[quote name='dinovelvet']It's just not a very good game unfortunately, and I say that as a hardcore Bond fan. And unless you ARE a hardcore Bond fan (i.e. you are familiar with the events and characters of Licence to Kill and On Her Majesty's Secret Service), what storyline there is probably won't make much sense to you.

And the Skyfall part is particularly weak. It only covers the first third of the film and then just stops![/QUOTE]

Actually, maybe you're better off if you AREN'T familiar with the movies given the disappointing/confusing storyline/event and character changes.

I have no idea why the Skyfall bit was made a DLC unlock so it wouldn't "spoil the movie" since it's just like a 10 minute level based on something that happens fairly early in the movie and doesn't even happen the way it does in the film.

Rented the game at red box when it came out and yeah it's pretty bad but the online is Arcady and insta kills .

Online community must be dead though

I loved the recent GoldenEye reboot, and this game is from the same developers. But I've heard this one just isn't as good.

I think I can wait for it to hit $10.

This game is a hot turd on moldy bread. Stay far away! No joke.

I tried the wiiu version and got back more than I paid, fortunately. Really couldn't stand to play it for an hour even.

I tend to find redeeming qualities in almost anything, but... not this.

It fails as a Bond game. It fails as a GAME game. It just fucking fails. Period. I realize many of the comments in this thread sound like hyperbole. They aren't. It's truly, truly, truly godawful.

Avoid. Like. The. Plague.

I guess i shouldn't expect much from activision. Hopefully the next one would be at least decent. Just because its 007 i will get it, but not that price.

[quote name='thelwig14']Awful. Truly and absolutely awful. Not even worth a Redbox rental.

And this is coming from a major Bond fan who loved Quantum of Solace and Blood Stone.[/QUOTE]

I just about purchased this until I read your post. I'm a huge Bond fan as well, so I like pretty much anything 007 attached to it. From the sound of it, I'll have to pass now. Thanks.

It's funny because I posted on miiverse trying to warn people not to buy this garbage and there were like 2 or 3 kids who must play the multiplayer and want more people to play that were defending this game like it was their sister's honor.

fuck this game.

[quote name='Solh0und']Just buy Blood Stone. That was way better than this....[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Or Quantum of Solace.

[quote name='Pck21']I just about purchased this until I read your post. I'm a huge Bond fan as well, so I like pretty much anything 007 attached to it. From the sound of it, I'll have to pass now. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This game single handedly broke my Bond game collection.

It is just a huge turd.

bread's done
Back