05/03/10 - 05/09/10 Gold Box Items - TV Box Set Sales

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
This week we appear to have a TV box set for all the Gold Box items for this week.

As posted on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/d...orum=Fx20DX5GEB7TUX8&cdThread=Tx374CLPS0ULO0H

The important parts:
Monday, 5/3: FOX - is Bones S1-S4 on DVD for $84.99 or OC: The Complete Series for $66.99
Tuesday, 5/4: CBS
Wednesday, 5/5: FX
Thursday, 5/6: NBC
Friday, 5/7: ABC
Saturday, 5/8: '60s - '70s
Sunday, 5/9: '80s - '90s

I didn't see anyone post about it, so it seemed like a good idea to put it up here.

hot damn! NCIS seasons 1-6 for $89.99! win!

thanks a lot shrike! have been holding off on this for a long time!

[quote name='INCyr']Ooh, Witchblade. Might finally pick that up, if I remember.[/QUOTE]Same here. It's been hovering between $27.99 and $29.99, with a low price of $22.99 a while back.

Hope it's $19.99 or cheaper.

numb3rs seasons 1-5 for 65$ is f'n incredible im soooooooooooo tempted to buy it but im only gonna get 1 set this week so i don't know if i wanna jump on it

the criminal minds set i was hoping to get a good price on 45 for 1-3 is meh you can usually get those sets for 15$ a pop once a year

That NCIS deal is pure win. If I didn't have them already I'd buy it. I'm considering the Criminal Minds set. I've watched late night marathons, all out of order. Is the show worth picking up on DVD?

Also keeping an eye on tomorrow for The Shield set. What would be the great deal price on that?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']That NCIS deal is pure win. If I didn't have them already I'd buy it. I'm considering the Criminal Minds set. I've watched late night marathons, all out of order. Is the show worth picking up on DVD?

Also keeping an eye on tomorrow for The Shield set. What would be the great deal price on that?[/QUOTE]
Any price on the shield set is worth it :bouncy:

DeepDiscount had it for like 65ish last week it might still be at that price as for criminal minds IMO the show went way downhill after mandy patinkin left the show which was S3 i think

Love Criminal Minds, but not enough to own it. Looking at the Shield, but the reviews on the disc packaging are off-putting. Someone have that collection that can comment?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Love Criminal Minds, but not enough to own it. Looking at the Shield, but the reviews on the disc packaging are off-putting. Someone have that collection that can comment?[/QUOTE]
just the first batch from what i understand was defective and not all were, i was unlucky enough to of gotten 3 defective sets back to back to back but now i have a good set plus you can do an exchange to sony if it is but chances are you will get a non defective set and even most of the "defective" sets will work perfectly fine they just have these itty bitty spec things on the disc, one disc in my set has it and it works fine

[quote name='shrike4242']This week we appear to have a TV box set for all the Gold Box items for this week.

As posted on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/d...orum=Fx20DX5GEB7TUX8&cdThread=Tx374CLPS0ULO0H

The important parts:
Monday, 5/3: FOX - is Bones S1-S4 on DVD for $84.99 or OC: The Complete Series for $66.99
Tuesday, 5/4: CBS
Wednesday, 5/5: FX
Thursday, 5/6: NBC
Friday, 5/7: ABC
Saturday, 5/8: '60s - '70s
Sunday, 5/9: '80s - '90s

I didn't see anyone post about it, so it seemed like a good idea to put it up here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

full house set for 56 is a great price, the brico county on the other hand is not and im highly depressed over it :( i know its been 20 and cheaper numerous times on amazon

Just picked up witchblade for $23. Can't wait to watch it! I remember really enjoying what I saw of it when it was on the air. Just wish they had gotten to finish the story...

bread's done
Back