1 000 000 MSP Giveaway - Xbox Rewards Rush For Gold - Starts April 16th

[quote name='SuperNintendo']thanks op
but I doubt they'll even give that much away. they didnt even give me my 20msp for the survey and the 100msp im supposed to get for purchasing something game in the marketplace -___- smh.[/QUOTE]

The 100msp for a marketplace purchase is for your very first marketplace purchase ever so if you have made a purchase prior than when you signed up you will not recieve it

I have a level 4, but the guy that posted the pic above me has earned more points than I have so it's definitely not according to that.

[quote name='Salty Nachooo']The 100msp for a marketplace purchase is for your very first marketplace purchase ever so if you have made a purchase prior than when you signed up you will not recieve it[/QUOTE]

Which sucks the bucks as it will ALWAYS be showing on the Xbox Rewards page even though your not able to do it.

Nothing worse than being informed that you missed out on something FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME IN XBOX REWARDS!

It's especially lame considering most users made their first purchase literally years prior to Rewards coming into existence. Just another MS trap to entice new blood.

[quote name='iKnowledge']I have a level 4, but the guy that posted the pic above me has earned more points than I have so it's definitely not according to that.[/QUOTE]
proof?

Not sure why you want proof but here:

http://imageshack.us/f/225/16284181.jpg/

16284181.jpg

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think that number is how long you've been on Xbox Live[/QUOTE]Are you sure because I have a 6 next to my gamertag on my xbox live profile

[quote name='star65']what is the mail in method.
here is a line from the rules page:
You will receive sixteen (16) entries into the Promotion with each correctly submitted and received 3" x 5" card.

not in australia of course, stupid.[/QUOTE]In for 50...

No really, I remember a few contests game developers had, where very many of the winners submitted post cards.

[quote name='louiedog']I think it's the number of VIP rewards you've earned. I have a 2 on mine. One is the 1-year Rewards anniversary and the other is for Halo when Anniversary came out. I guess I have enough achievements in the series or have played it enough hours or something.[/QUOTE]

This. It has nothing to do with how long you have been on Xbox Live but does seem to somewhat correspond with how long you've been a Rewards member (the longer the more likely you might have received a VIP reward). Look under "VIP Rewards" and the number of items listed there will correspond to your VIP Number.

[quote name='iKnowledge']I have a level 4, but the guy that posted the pic above me has earned more points than I have so it's definitely not according to that.[/QUOTE]
I meant prove it isn't about the awards

I think we may be talking about two different things, but simple math tells you that he has earned more points than I have, yet I have a level 4 while he only has a 3. The proof is pretty obvious in that regard.

bread's done
Back