1/22-2/12 Free $10/$25/$50/$130 giftcard w/$100/$250/$500/$1000 Pur @ BestBuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
New RZ premier silver booklet & the new coupons that get emailed are avail too.

"Free $10/$25/$50/$130 BestBuy giftcard w/purchases of $100/$250/$500/$1000"

Text "RZ", "SILVER" and/or "PREMIER" to 332211 to get these sent directly to you monthly. The "SILVER" & "PREMIER" coupons/codes expire later than the "RZ" ones. You don't have to be silver to use them either.

There's usually a 10% off coupon code along with numerous other promos that'll be sent in the in text

This won't stack with the 10% off coupons, @gamer coupons or other promos like B1G1.
My experience with this coupon has been once I hit the $500 threshold an on screen prompt let the cashier know to scan the giftcard.

Other BB deals that can be stacked with these coupons can be searched thru the non ad deal thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8428236#post8428236

For those purchasing a TV there's a Triple rewards point coupon that doesn't have the restrictions usually placed on most of BB's coupons. It has to be at least 46" & can't be a Magnolia home theater product.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Borenson']Would this work with the purchase of two $50 PSN cards?[/QUOTE]

I dont think they count as video game accessories anymore and are now catagorized as gift card so I don't think they would

anyone know if this would stack with the 360 Slim & $50 Gift card deal? That ends on 6/4 and this starts on 6/4 so there'd be a one day window...

[quote name='teknomedic']anyone know if this would stack with the 360 Slim & $50 Gift card deal? That ends on 6/4 and this starts on 6/4 so there'd be a one day window...[/QUOTE]

No. I'm pretty sure I read through the T&C for that particular coupon and it states somewhere in the fine print that video game hardware is excluded.

[quote name='teknomedic']anyone know if this would stack with the 360 Slim & $50 Gift card deal? That ends on 6/4 and this starts on 6/4 so there'd be a one day window...[/QUOTE]No, it won't. This is "any other deal" that these coupons have in their exclusions.

Sometimes, they don't program the coupons correctly and it might stack. Go to BB on 06/04/11 and see if it would work. If not, then you'll know your answer.

[quote name='Keen314']Are laptops excluded? I've been thinking of grabbing a Macbook Pro.[/QUOTE]

Laptops aren't usually, but Apple products usually are.

[quote name='mgford11']Laptops aren't usually, but Apple products usually are.[/QUOTE]
I realized I had these coupons handy so I took a look. I'm pretty baffled on what they expect people to spend $1k on. The coupon excludes the following, in addition to MANY other things:
laptops
desktop computers
iPads
iMacs
Macbooks
tablets
TVs $999 and up
video game hardware (I wonder if this includes Kinect...)
gift cards

Do they expect someone to buy $1k in music, movies, and video games?

I'm not expecting to be able too, but could I use this coupon towards a new phone? Been looking at getting a new one for awhile.

[quote name='Keen314']Do they expect someone to buy $1k in music, movies, and video games?[/QUOTE]I think it's a combination of
1-certain items are restricted by the manufactors
2-alot of the items excluded come with gc promos(Apple products & consoles)
3-it's not geared to customers for 1 specific item purchased as opposed to people who shop there alot spend "alot" across the board. EI silver members
4-there's 14 total coupons including this one several are on products that are excluded on this one.
3X RZ points on all compact, CSC, D-SLR cameras/camcorders
500 bonus points on kindle w/kindle accessory
$5 of any B/R $20 & up
2X RZ points on select Bose headphones
20 % off all MS mice
15% off geek squad home theater service
$70 off XMp3i portable satelite radio
20% off $50 iTunes card w/any iPod purchase
$5 off $30 or more single/combo HP ink cartridge
$50 gc w/purchase HP envy all in one printer

[quote name='JStryke']I'm not expecting to be able too, but could I use this coupon towards a new phone? Been looking at getting a new one for awhile.[/QUOTE]
refer to # 4
1000 bonus points($20) blackberry playbook
2X RZ points any sprint 4G phone w/2 yr contract

[quote name='JStryke']I'm not expecting to be able too, but could I use this coupon towards a new phone? Been looking at getting a new one for awhile.[/QUOTE]
Excluded:
unlocked phones
contract mobile phones
mobile broadband cards

[quote name='Vader582']So basically, these are non-coupons? Nice. I don't expect much else from BB anymore.[/QUOTE]
Some of the other coupons in the package are worthwhile, but this 'Free $X GC with a $Y purchase' coupon is baffling.

[quote name='Enuf']there's 14 total coupons including this one several are on products that are excluded on this one.[/QUOTE]
Can you add that list to the OP? Maybe edit the thread title to make it clear there are a bunch of coupons?

[quote name='Keen314']Can you add that list to the OP? Maybe edit the thread title to make it clear there are a bunch of coupons?[/QUOTE]

I didn't put them in the OP/title b/c then people would complain about them being in the "game deals" section when "there not game deals". The b/r coupon is posted in the DVD thread already.

[quote name='Keen314']Excluded:
unlocked phones
contract mobile phones
mobile broadband cards[/QUOTE]

Unlocked phones? As in pay-as-you-go or something else? I was thinking of a virgin mobile phone (which isn't contract)

[quote name='Enuf']I didn't put them in the OP/title b/c then people would complain about them being in the "game deals" section when "there not game deals". The b/r coupon is posted in the DVD thread already.[/QUOTE]
Ah, gotcha. Makes sense.

[quote name='JStryke']Unlocked phones? As in pay-as-you-go or something else? I was thinking of a virgin mobile phone (which isn't contract)[/QUOTE]
Beats me, I'm just quoting the fine print.

Damn I LOVE these coupons!!!

Got Red Faction $60 comes w/$10 pre-order bonus, God Eater burst $30, Duke Nukem pre-order $5 Blu Ray Green lantern DVD $20= $116.87 + $10 gc

Infamous 2 $60, Motorstorm $60, Fist of the North Star $25, 3rd B-Day $20, Naruto Kizuna drive $30, 2 copies ea of Dissidia 2 $40 & Phantasy Star portable 2 $40= $277.91 + $25 gc

Last edited by a moderator:
Used my last coupon to score
Dirt 3, Alice Madness returns, Duke Nukem, ME2(PS3), POP Coll & WWE all stars for $264.94 + $15.90 tax & got a $25 gc using kmart ad & TRU for Alice.

New coupon book
keep an eye out for these if your doing the BB 5 for $100 RZ as this would be a way to make your own promo on top of the $20 credit & the 10% off code gets the games discounted day 1 to $54.

[quote name='Enuf']New coupon book
keep an eye out for these if your doing the BB 5 for $100 RZ as this would be a way to make your own promo on top of the $20 credit & the 10% off code gets the games discounted day 1 to $54.[/QUOTE]
Does this apply to kindle card purchase?

[quote name='cruzadel']Does this apply to kindle card purchase?[/QUOTE]not sure b/c it excludes cards but I've used this one & the 10% off one on net10 phone cards & they work w/o a problem. Seems to go by the total purchase amount once you hit it the on screen prompt tells the cashier to get a gc.

[quote name='coolrust']Does it going to work on consoles e.g. xbox kinect bundle 250 gb?[/QUOTE]fine print excludes it but I say try b/c there's been all types of coupon changes so it just may work & the payoff is huge if it works.

[quote name='Borellius']Dang it i just bought a laptop at the beginning of july came out to 900 could have used that gc. :([/QUOTE]

You have 30 days to pricematch it. Go go go!

[quote name='perdition(troy']of course I just bought a new tv.[/QUOTE]

I did too! Also, I don't have a web-capable smartphone to get the code from. What are the chances if I go back with a printed copy of the code they will honor it?

[quote name='Birbo']I did too! Also, I don't have a web-capable smartphone to get the code from. What are the chances if I go back with a printed copy of the code they will honor it?[/QUOTE]

I think the biggest issue will be if the honor it for a purchase outside the coupon frame. I got a $600 TV on July 18th. It would be nice if they gave me a $50 GC but I am not going to hold my breath. If anyone else is in the same boat and trys to PM please let me know.

figures, i don't become a silver member until 5 days from now and even then i wouldn't be able to pm cause i purchased my laptop on the 19th of June not the beginning of july like i thought. Even then i would miss it by like a day if they gave me silver member today but im pretty sure they would say something like we can't do it on past purchases.ugh

Does anyone know if I purchase a $250 item and use $50 worth of rewards certs, will Best Buy consider it a $250 purchase or a $200 purchase (thus lowering my GC from $25 to $10)?

[quote name='bradr']Does anyone know if I purchase a $250 item and use $50 worth of rewards certs, will Best Buy consider it a $250 purchase or a $200 purchase (thus lowering my GC from $25 to $10)?[/QUOTE]

It's $250, but the use of gift cards do not apply to RZ points. So for the coupon above it will be like you spent $250, but you will only get $200 worth of RZ points.

That make any sense?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']It's $250, but the use of gift cards do not apply to RZ points. So for the coupon above it will be like you spent $250, but you will only get $200 worth of RZ points.

That make any sense?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's what they were asking. They're asking if you use RZ certs, will that reduce the amount of the purchase as it relates to the min. required purchase for that level.

Given that RZ certs are pretty much cash, I'd think that they'd be fully included in the min. purchase requirement. I didn't see any fine print posted in the OP so I could be wrong.

But you're correct, if you're referring to the accumulation of RZ points, the RZ certs won't be included.

[quote name='6er']Anyone have a link to the mobile version of the coupon page?.... tIA[/QUOTE]

It's http://bbyurl.us/9uh

Thanks to the OP and whoever it was that bumped this so that it caught my eye. My TV purchase happened to be 1 day after this started, so I just scored a $25 gift card. Made my day! :)

[quote name='bob330i']I don't think that's what they were asking. They're asking if you use RZ certs, will that reduce the amount of the purchase as it relates to the min. required purchase for that level.

Given that RZ certs are pretty much cash, I'd think that they'd be fully included in the min. purchase requirement. I didn't see any fine print posted in the OP so I could be wrong.

But you're correct, if you're referring to the accumulation of RZ points, the RZ certs won't be included.[/QUOTE]

I was saying both, it will be $250 worth of purchase for the OP coupon of $25 back With $250 purchase. As it will count as a $250 purchase. I then added that for RZ points ge will only get points for $200 since ge will be using a $50 GC. I added that to show that he won't be getting his RZ GC for spending $250 because it doesnt count toward RZ rewards if he uses a GC.

So to clear it up he can use the coupon to get $25 back BUT he will not receive an additional RZ rewards credit for spending $250 as he will be using a partial GC.

bread's done
Back