1/22-2/12 Free $10/$25/$50/$130 giftcard w/$100/$250/$500/$1000 Pur @ BestBuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
New RZ premier silver booklet & the new coupons that get emailed are avail too.

"Free $10/$25/$50/$130 BestBuy giftcard w/purchases of $100/$250/$500/$1000"

Text "RZ", "SILVER" and/or "PREMIER" to 332211 to get these sent directly to you monthly. The "SILVER" & "PREMIER" coupons/codes expire later than the "RZ" ones. You don't have to be silver to use them either.

There's usually a 10% off coupon code along with numerous other promos that'll be sent in the in text

This won't stack with the 10% off coupons, @gamer coupons or other promos like B1G1.
My experience with this coupon has been once I hit the $500 threshold an on screen prompt let the cashier know to scan the giftcard.

Other BB deals that can be stacked with these coupons can be searched thru the non ad deal thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8428236#post8428236

For those purchasing a TV there's a Triple rewards point coupon that doesn't have the restrictions usually placed on most of BB's coupons. It has to be at least 46" & can't be a Magnolia home theater product.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shytface']Maybe the $25 gc will stack with the pre-order 5 games get a $100gc deal if you buy them all at once?[/QUOTE]These booklets come out more frequently in the fall & for longer time periods. Plus there's 2 versions of the coupon;
1-that starts giving $5 gc's for spending $50 or more
2-this one that starts at $10 for spending $100 or more
If they have the 1st one, the coupons can be reprinted & used over & over again BUT if there's an instant gc offer when purchasing the game this won't stack.

That's why I'd prefer more RZ credit vs an instant gc, yes you will have to wait 35 days for the points but if your in for 5 games you should already be looking for the long haul.

Still overall an extra $5 gc per game(best case scenario) could have the deal maxed at spending $200 + tax in credit for 5 games & getting $125 in credit back. Divide the value out 5 games for $75 credit or $15 each.

Coupons expire this Sunday

fine print says it excludes pre-paid cards(PSN XBL) but that didn't seem to mean a thing as I consistantly grab several Net10 pre-paid cards w/o a problem. Has anyone else used the coupons recently? Same for the 10% off coupons too.

[quote name='iGen']Not seeing the $130 for $1000...just $100 for me.[/QUOTE]it's in the coupon book there was a "use now" & "use later" coupon with the higher gc amount.

[quote name='Enuf']Last coupon from the RZ premier silver booklet & the new coupons that get emailed are avail too.

"Free $10/$25/$50/$130 Bestbuy giftcard w/purchases of $100/$250/$500/$1000"

Text "RZ", "SILVER" and/or "PREMIER" to 332211 to get these sent directly to you monthly. The "SILVER" & "PREMIER" coupons/codes expire later than the "RZ" ones. You don't have to be silver to use them either.

There's a 10% off coupon code along with numerous other promos.that'll be sent in the in text

This won't stack with the 10% off coupons, @gamer coupons or other promos like B1G1.
My experience with this coupon has been once I hit the $500 threshold an on screen prompt let the cashier know to scan the giftcard.

Other BB deals that can be stacked with these coupons can be searched thru the non ad deal thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8428236#post8428236[/QUOTE]

Will this stack with future $100 Preorder buy 5 deal? Or the Xbox deal thats going on if so thats a great deal! :)

[quote name='xtremegamerz']Will this stack with future $100 Preorder buy 5 deal? Or the Xbox deal thats going on if so thats a great deal! :)[/QUOTE]hell yeah, they offered a similar coupon at certain midnight releases for some of 5 for $100 games. The added a $5 gc for spending $50 & took away the $130 gc for $1000. So basically you would get $25 credit per game & if you were getting LE over $100 $35 credit.

If you have a really relaxed BB you can also buy a ton of games at $60(that you know are on sale elsewhere) to get the max gc value then pm each one. My BB will not take away the gc value per item they just adjust & give me the cash back.

I know that you can't get gift cards when buying best buy gift cards, but does anyone know if we buy a Visa Pre paid Card if we could get a best buy gift card, eg. if you buy a 100 dollar visa will we get a 10 dollar best buy gift card?? Thanks for your replies :)

[quote name='srac84']I know that you can't get gift cards when buying best buy gift cards, but does anyone know if we buy a Visa Pre paid Card if we could get a best buy gift card, eg. if you buy a 100 dollar visa will we get a 10 dollar best buy gift card?? Thanks for your replies :)[/QUOTE]net10 phone cards work with this so these may too.

hmm... does any one know why it says it's been expired for the coupon?
anyone have a direct link to the gc page?

thanks

[quote name='ITDEFX']hmm... does any one know why it says it's been expired for the coupon?
anyone have a direct link to the gc page?

thanks[/QUOTE]did you try all 3 "RZ", "SILVER" & "PREMIER" or just 1 of them?

[quote name='Enuf']did you try all 3 "RZ", "SILVER" & "PREMIER" or just 1 of them?[/QUOTE]

tried all three :( ...nada.. :(

Hmm... I guess buying a amazon kindle 50 card invalidates this offer huh :(

I really wish this would last for 2 more weeks. So would have jumped on a vita and puss in boots blu ray.

Not bad....planning to get Soul Calibur V Limited Edition at Best Buy, guess ill just go ahead and use my 100$ RZ Certificate to get 10$ toward my Vita.

[quote name='Vap']I really wish this would last for 2 more weeks. So would have jumped on a vita and puss in boots blu ray.[/QUOTE]this coupon may expire but the regular ones that come thru the text may last longer.

[quote name='Duffz']Can anyone confirm if PSN Cards or Itunes would work with this coupon gift card?[/QUOTE]I think they changed the system to where they all work but some reps may not allow it per old rules.

[quote name='sninh']how about amazon gift cards?[/QUOTE]I believe all POS cards scan up discounted for the 10% off/valid for the spend __ get ___ now EXCEPT BB GIFTCARDS. I personally only get pre-paid phone cards & they always work w/i override. Since there maybe an issue with some uniformed reps I tend to buy lots of stuff to reach the max gc amount & if needed return/exchange items accordingly. Try not to make it too obvious if possible.

Isn't that game only $20 anyways?[quote name='Enuf']I generally wait for these coupons for games that never seem to go on sale. ME2(PS3) I'm looking at you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sninh']anyone know if these would work early?[/QUOTE]

It's been working all month. ;)

P.S. The entire offer is a scam anyway. It's not valid on anything in the store.

[quote name='shadowkast']Isn't that game only $20 anyways?[/QUOTE]not back in June when I posted it.

[quote name='Romeo']It's been working all month. ;)
P.S. The entire offer is a scam anyway. It's not valid on anything in the store.[/QUOTE]only if you make it obvious...like buy purchasing just 1 item that is stated as "not valid". On the back it excludes clearance items but the system will trigger as long as reach the spending threshold, I've had cashiers catch things and say that ___ isn't allow to work with this coupon even though the total amount did but b/c of the # of items I was purchasing the manager said to let it through since it would be too much of a hassle to re-ring & it wasn't fair to the people in line behind me.

[quote name='Enuf']not back in June when I posted it.

only if you make it obvious...like buy purchasing just 1 item that is stated as "not valid". On the back it excludes clearance items but the system will trigger as long as reach the spending threshold, I've had cashiers catch things and say that ___ isn't allow to work with this coupon even though the total amount did but b/c of the # of items I was purchasing the manager said to let it through since it would be too much of a hassle to re-ring & it wasn't fair to the people in line behind me.[/QUOTE]

It literally is valid on maybe 5 items. I bought an external hard drive last week. Not valid. Had a 10% off coupon. Not valid. Know what the store did? Pricematched amazon.

[quote name='Romeo']It literally is valid on maybe 5 items. I bought an external hard drive last week. Not valid. Had a 10% off coupon. Not valid. Know what the store did? Pricematched amazon.[/QUOTE]quick ?'s
1-Are you talking about the 10% off or the GC coupon?
2-Did the system reject/not accept the coupon or a CSR denial?
I've gotten the GC coupon to work on items that aren't eligble by just getting items that max to the $50 gc it seems that once the spending threshold is reached the pc will auto alert the cashier to scan a gc & the amount is applied. Now if I were to be more obvious & try to say just get a PS3 then the CSR would deny even if the pc allowed it. But I've spammed these coupons endlessly in the past & have yet to have the pc deny no matter what I got.

[quote name='Enuf']quick ?'s
1-Are you talking about the 10% off or the GC coupon?
2-Did the system reject/not accept the coupon or a CSR denial?
I've gotten the GC coupon to work on items that aren't eligble by just getting items that max to the $50 gc it seems that once the spending threshold is reached the pc will auto alert the cashier to scan a gc & the amount is applied. Now if I were to be more obvious & try to say just get a PS3 then the CSR would deny even if the pc allowed it. But I've spammed these coupons endlessly in the past & have yet to have the pc deny no matter what I got.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy's PoS won't allow it. I played with the register scanning several hard drives and the coupon for the gift card would not apply.

Just looking at all the things it excludes how the hell is anybody suppose to spend $1000 and get $130 GC back I was planning on buying a tv tomorrow and use this with it so I could get a GC back oh well for that thought

[quote name='Rockinjs']Just looking at all the things it excludes how the hell is anybody suppose to spend $1000 and get $130 GC back I was planning on buying a tv tomorrow and use this with it so I could get a GC back oh well for that thought[/QUOTE]there's a 3X RZ point coupon on most tv's 46" or larger so if you spent $1000 that would net a $60 RZ certs. Not as good as an instant gc but better than just base RZ points & if you pm your not going to lose the value of the instant gc just the points.

Anyone able to get these coupons yet or the 10% off. Everytime I send a text it says my coupon for the month is expired. Hoping I could use the 10% off next week for Soul Calibur 5 CE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jr1016']Anyone able to get these coupons yet or the 10% off. Everytime I send a text it says my coupon for the month is expired. Hoping I could use the 10% off next week for Soul Calibur 5 CE next week.[/QUOTE]just text HOME4 to 332211 these are valid till 1/31.

[quote name='Enuf']I believe all POS cards scan up discounted for the 10% off/valid for the spend __ get ___ now EXCEPT BB GIFTCARDS. I personally only get pre-paid phone cards & they always work w/i override. Since there maybe an issue with some uniformed reps I tend to buy lots of stuff to reach the max gc amount & if needed return/exchange items accordingly. Try not to make it too obvious if possible.[/QUOTE]

Has anybody tried to use the coupon with any success on the kindle cards?

I regret not hoarding the $10 target gift card offer for every $50 purchase awhile back. Out of Amazon credit already dang.

[quote name='Donut2922']Not sure if my @gamer coupon nullified it but my $100 kindle cards did not trigger the $10 gift card.[/QUOTE]what was your total non tax amount spent not including the amount used for the @gamer coupon?

[quote name='Romeo']Best Buy's PoS won't allow it. I played with the register scanning several hard drives and the coupon for the gift card would not apply.[/QUOTE]

GC coupon worked for me multiple times on hard drive purchases, as recently as thursday night. They put in the sku, hit total, and then register prompt comes up for free gift card. Don't know what you're doing wrong.

[quote name='Enuf']what was your total non tax amount spent not including the amount used for the @gamer coupon?[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 $50 Kindle cards. So the total was $100 before they rang up my preowned Gears of War 3 purchase. I made sure the employee scanned both my RZ card and my Silver coupon. No GC prompt ever came up.

[quote name='Donut2922']I bought 2 $50 Kindle cards. So the total was $100 before they rang up my preowned Gears of War 3 purchase. I made sure the employee scanned both my RZ card and my Silver coupon. No GC prompt ever came up.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for saving me the effort. I figured it was too good to be true that % off and this gift card promo would work on Kindle gift cards. I was getting excited at the thought of a trick to save 10% on everything at Amazon. If anyone has recently gotten any coupons to work on Kindle cards, please post. That just seems very unlikely given the extreme amount of exclusions on all BB coupons.

[quote name='ddeeaallzz']Thank you for saving me the effort. I figured it was too good to be true that % off and this gift card promo would work on Kindle gift cards. I was getting excited at the thought of a trick to save 10% on everything at Amazon. If anyone has recently gotten any coupons to work on Kindle cards, please post. That just seems very unlikely given the extreme amount of exclusions on all BB coupons.[/QUOTE]

You're very welcome. It's helpful for each other whenever we post up our experiences.

I know other members have had success using the coupon offer on certain gift cards but I know the Kindle cards aren't working unless somebody else can post up a similar experience.

Has anyone had any experience using this with sale items? I tried to use this today with buying Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition ($80) plus Transformers 3D (on sale for $25). My total before tax was over $100 but the guy said I couldn't use it because it doesn't combine with sale items.

Anyone else ever use this with sale items?

bread's done
Back