1/27 Amazon DOTD - Phineas and Ferb (DS) [$12.99]

Thank you for making a separate thread to tell everyone about this. Phineas and Ferb is a AAA title that all of us have been waiting for a chance to be able to afford. I cannot wait to play this excellent game, I've heard way too much about its stellar gameplay and its maximizing graphics.

I am unsure whether to snag this amazing deal or wait for the LE to lower in price. Once again, thank you for making a separate thread to bring this to my attention, I could never have bought the amazing Phineas and Ferb otherwise.

This is actually a pretty good game, and a nice price for it. Picked it up for my 11 year old brother over the holidays when it was $10 at Wal Mart and he loved it. If your kids are fans of the show then this should be a no-brainer.

Don't worry about sarcastic jerks, OP.

I ignore douches, so its all good. I just attempt to participate in the site and post deals, regardless of what they are. Someone somewhere will appreciate it and they are who the post is directed towards. Unwanted comments are like flies on the windshield; part of the fun of the ride, but not why you go.

[quote name='martyback']Thank you for making a separate thread to tell everyone about this. Phineas and Ferb is a AAA title that all of us have been waiting for a chance to be able to afford. I cannot wait to play this excellent game, I've heard way too much about its stellar gameplay and its maximizing graphics.

I am unsure whether to snag this amazing deal or wait for the LE to lower in price. Once again, thank you for making a separate thread to bring this to my attention, I could never have bought the amazing Phineas and Ferb otherwise.[/QUOTE]

So......then why did you even click.....you know what, nevermind.

Probably gonna grab one for the wife. Thanks op.

Thank you, OP. I check this site every day, but sometimes forget to check Amazon's Deal of The Day. Much appreciated.

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']Thank you, OP. I check this site every day, but sometimes forget to check Amazon's Deal of The Day. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

What he said!

bread's done
Back