$1.75€[$2.50]/Day for Leaving Your PC On! ALSO, Paying 75% on ALL Sites!

Slingshot377

CAGiversary!
INetCash - connect the community!

I just tried some surfbar sites (Sites that install a surfbar on the top of your navigator and display ads while the computer is on) and all of these had the following cons:
-Hour limit of use of surfbar and Image verification every hour
But I have found a surfbar site that do not have these cons, here are the pros and cons:

PROS:
-Pay by paypal and other payment proccesors.
-6 levels of referrals.
-Does not have hour limit (You can use it 24 hours a day)
-Does not have image verification after a period of time
-Do not have to click NOTHING to earn the money
-Site on-line from 2005 and payment proofs all over the internet
-0.075 € per hour (1,8 € a day); 1,2$ per hour (~2,75$ a day)
-5 € minimum international payment (achieved in less than 3 days without referrals)

CONS:
-Website is in german (use a translator and everything should be fine)

Yeah, I was shocked too, but this is not a scam (as they earn fairly more money displaying the ads); What I do is lefting the computer on all the day and my earnings are really 1,8€ a day. The only thing that is difficult is the language, but don't worry, you will have to visit the page only to register and to cashout.
To register: INetCash - connect the community!
just fill the info, username, password, email and country and put random stuff on the rest. On pass 2 put random stuff also. Just skip steps 3 and 4 of registration :D. And that's all, click on the verification link that will appear and download the surfbar here: http://www.inetcash.de:8080/inetcash/files/inetcashbeta1.1.zip
Now only launch the surfbar and input username and password. The surfbar will launch inmediately :D (The earnings do not refresh, to see your earnings, go to the website and check it out.

If you have any questions about registering (yeah, I know it's difficult) or problems, just write it here and I will try to answer :D

Join under me if you liked this or merely if you want :D
INetCash - connect the community!

This is my OFFICIAL trade thread :D
I am in need of TONS of greens, so if you are willing give it a shot!

Due to increasing amounts of scammers, I only pay on cashout. However, EVERY site listed here [with the exception of a No CC site] allows me to cashout with one greened referral so you will be paid very shortly after greening. :D

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

MacroBucks:
40.MacroBucks - Get Stuff Free TODAY! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
60.MacroBucks - Get Stuff Free TODAY! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$45
80.MacroBucks - Get Stuff Free TODAY! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60
Apple.MacroBucks - Get Stuff Free TODAY! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60
LCDs.MacroBucks - Get Free Stuff TODAY! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60
Laptops.MacroBucks - Get Free Stuff TODAY! 3 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$90

V-Bux:
Quickerneasier by V-Bux 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Quickneasy by V-Bux 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
V-Bux | Free Logitech Electronics | Choose your free prize 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$45
V-Bux | Free Apple Electronics | Choose your free prize 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$60
V-Bux | Free Bose Electronics | Choose your free prize 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$60
V-Bux | Free Dell Electronics | Choose your free prize 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$75
V-Bux | Free Sony Electronics | Choose your free prize 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$75

CashParrot:
CashParrot - Polly Want Some Cash? 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30

RocketBills:
RocketBills - Not Just Fast, Rocket Fast! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$40

AsAFreebie:
Easiest Cash As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Easiest PC As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Easiest Audio As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Easiest iPod As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Easiest Cards As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Easiest Game As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Easier Cash As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$22.50
Easier PC As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$22.50
Easier Audio As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$22.50
Easier iPod As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$22.50
Easier Cards As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$22.50
Easier Game As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$22.50
Easy Cash As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
Easy PC As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
Easy iPod As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
Easy Game As A Freebie 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
NoPlastic.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|No Credit Card Required|$37.50
OneOffer.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$22.50
Cash.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$37.50
PS3.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$37.50
Wii.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$37.50
Xbox360.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$37.50
Game.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$37.50
iPod.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$37.50
MoreCash.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! - 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$56.25
Appliance.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$75
Digital71.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$75
CarAudio.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$75
1080p.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 3 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$112.50
Laptop.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 3 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$112.50
Desktop.AsAFreebie | Where you can get anything As A Freebie! 3 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$112.50

Git-R-Free:
SpareAnyChange.Git-R-Free | Sit Down N' Git-R-Free! - 0.25 Credits|2 Referral Cashout|No Credit Card Required|$7.50

ZipNadaZilch:
Budget.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 0.5 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$15
Cash.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
Paypal.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
iPhone.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
Gifts.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
Playstation.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
iPods.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
Wii.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30
BigCash.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$45
Games.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 1.5 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$45
Xbox360.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60
DoubleCash.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60
AllInOne.ZipNadaZilch | Get anything you want for... Zip Nada Zilch! 3 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$93.75

PrizeShopper:
iPods.PrizeShopper | Shop:Refer:Receive 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60
Wii.PrizeShopper | Shop:Refer:Receive 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60
360.PrizeShopper | Shop:Refer:Receive 2 Credits|1 Referral Cashout|$60

ForceBucks:
40.ForceBucks | Be one with the Force... ForceBucks! 1 Credit|1 Referral Cashout|$30

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the signup, was just waiting for the reply. :D

Alright, cool.

Oh, and you probably know this but even though all the vBux sites only require 1 credt, on the better paying sites all offers are worth less, so you must do more.

Thanx! Yeah your BlockBuster credited instantly on EasyCash so I will be sending you $30 for that, just PM me your PayPal.

I recommend Video Professor and a 1/2 credit PWW offer for the other site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just click the American flag in the top right, should convert most of it into English.

Also, don't be turned back by the horrible English translations.

[quote name='Slingshot377']Hmmm, odd. I had no problems.[/quote]

That's nice. It's broken now. I've tried with Firefox and IE. The file is only 667kb, and after I unzip the four files (one of which is an html file called "error"), and try to run the surfbar, it gives me an error and tells me to close.

[quote name='Slingshot377']Do you have the NET framework? That may be the problem.[/quote]

I thought I did, but it's not showing up in my "add/remove programs" list though. Do I need it? Or do I not need it?

Yes.

I have a method to emulate that you are running the toolbar without actually running it. It increases your $$$ like usual. This method is NOT TO BE SHARED!

Required Tools:
Mozilla Firefox
ReloadEvery Addon

Instructions:
1) Visit the following link and login with your username and password: http://www.inetcash.de:8080/inetcash/surfbar/login.jsp
2) Visit the following link:
http://www.inetcash.de:8080/inetcash/surfbar/config.properties
3) Visit the following link:
http://www.inetcash.de:8080/inetcash/surfbar/processor?state=active
The page should look similar to the following
value.0=0,16 value.1=0,16
4) Click the arrow beside your Refresh button an set ReloadEvery to refresh every 1 minute.

[quote name='Slingshot377']Yes.

I have a method to emulate that you are running the toolbar without actually running it. It increases your $$$ like usual. This method is NOT TO BE SHARED!

Required Tools:
Mozilla Firefox
ReloadEvery Addon

Instructions:
1) Visit the following link and login with your username and password: http://www.inetcash.de:8080/inetcash/surfbar/login.jsp
2) Visit the following link:
http://www.inetcash.de:8080/inetcash/surfbar/config.properties
3) Visit the following link:
http://www.inetcash.de:8080/inetcash/surfbar/processor?state=active
The page should look similar to the following

4) Click the arrow beside your Refresh button an set ReloadEvery to refresh every 1 minute.[/quote]

#4 isn't really too clear. Are we refreshing links 1-3, or just the last one with the values?

How does the site pay out? Through paypal? And how would you go about paying out with USD instead of euros, does it give you that option?

Also, it comes up as "value.0=0,00 value.1=0,00" instead of what you said it was supposed to look like.

That is fine. The values can be different [they relate to your account balance].PayPal can convert it from Euros to USD for you.

Hey Sling, thanks for this method man! This is the only way I'm able to use the site since the surfbar still gives me errors. I know you said you cashed out, but have they actually sent you your payment through paypal yet?

[quote name='Xfactor19990']try the german network frame, i got that up but was wondering anyone get any viruses? Mine found 5 viruses i had to reformat[/quote]

wow...are you sure they were legitimate viruses? Or was your AV just thinking the surfbar was a virus? Either way, more incentive to just use the above method. I'd also be somewhat surprised if Sling's payment gets sent. This just seems way too broken/glitchy...and way too easy.

bread's done
Back