$1.99 Dreamcast Controllers (Official)

Throw in a used game and you can use SAVER for free shipping. Even 1.49 (or 1.12 for a PS1 sports game, sadly there's no more 74 cent NES/Genesis) after CAG15/Edge for a crappy PS1 game is worth it for the free shipping.

Used controllers... eugh. You guys stay away from third-party memory cards, but buy controllers even though you don't know where they've been.

The internals are very hackable (for installing into an arcade cab, etc.) - and it's never a bad thing to have spare parts especially for aging equipment.
Yeah, I don't like used controllers much either (Lysol is your friend)- but I'm just after the innards anyway.

[quote name='eldad9']Used controllers... eugh. You guys stay away from third-party memory cards, but buy controllers even though you don't know where they've been.[/QUOTE]
Good luck finding new Dreamcast controllers for a reasonable price.

[quote name='eldad9']Used controllers... eugh. You guys stay away from third-party memory cards, but buy controllers even though you don't know where they've been.[/QUOTE]

They can be returned in store if they don't work properly (or if you say they don't work properly ;))

[quote name='Madskills1182']I wish I could find new Dreamcast controllers.[/quote] I have new controllers. PM me if interested

[quote name='Damian']Good luck finding new Dreamcast controllers for a reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

Do they sell for a premium now? I bought several back when they were clearing them out at EB a couple of years ago.

I may have to dig them out and eBay them.

[quote name='jaybird']Do they sell for a premium now? I bought several back when they were clearing them out at EB a couple of years ago.
I may have to dig them out and eBay them.[/QUOTE]
Well, probably not enough to sell them. But not enough to want to buy them either. You can buy them all day long for $10 plus ebay type shipping, less if you're patient. You could buy a half dozen used ones for that though.

gamerush sells dreamcast controllers for $1 and now that they have 50% off all used accessories it's only .50

I picked up 4 yesterday.

[quote name='escapekey']They can be returned in store if they don't work properly (or if you say they don't work properly ;))[/QUOTE]
I think his point was that used controllers can be ****ing dirty because you don't know the hell that they've been through.

Last time I just bought 2X the amount of controllers I needed from eb.

Got just the right amount I needed after weeding out the bad ones. The ones that I kept were basically new controllers showing no wear at all.

You can return at local eb so I'd suggest you try that.

You can also make some money off returning this stuff. I have done this one time. Last time I ordered something from EBgames [for 14.99 - CAg15 -Saver, Edge and it came out to be around $11], it wasn't what I ordered, so I brought it to the store, returned it for a thing the same price, brought that home. I tried it out. Doesn't work. So I bring it back to EB and just ask for store credit. The credit they give me is the 14.99 plus tax. So it came out to $15ish. So, I made $4 woohoo!

Also, those gamerush controllers, are they new?

[quote name='pop311']You can also make some money off returning this stuff. I have done this one time. Last time I ordered something from EBgames [for 14.99 - CAg15 -Saver, Edge and it came out to be around $11], it wasn't what I ordered, so I brought it to the store, returned it for a thing the same price, brought that home. I tried it out. Doesn't work. So I bring it back to EB and just ask for store credit. The credit they give me is the 14.99 plus tax. So it came out to $15ish. So, I made $4 woohoo!

Also, those gamerush controllers, are they new?[/QUOTE]

They aren't new, but I tried them all and they work great.

[quote name='pop311']I have new controllers. PM me if interested[/quote]

If I can get 1 for 7 bucks, I am interested. Though, these are some the crappiest controllers ever made. Mine broke with in 5 months,.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']at B&M I think they've been this price for a long ass time...[/QUOTE]

really? I saw a new one at my local B&M and it had a tag of 7.99 on it..of course it could be old. I should go back and check.

bread's done
Back