$1.99 DVDs at hollywood video DEAD?

briansraregames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
For a limited time only, all $5.99 dvds at hollywood video are now $1.99!!! There was a great selection at my local store so be sure to check it out.

Some of their $1.99 stuff is great trade fodder at FYE, i'll try to post any good flips that I find.

[quote name='ogbaka']Is this regional or all hollywood video...[/quote]

I will be investigating this tomorrow afternoon. I'll be sure to report my findings.

Hmmmmmm..may check this out. theyve done this before and I didnt get anything last time dude to the crappy selection, but maybe Ill find a few this time.

Hmm... I have a 50% off coupon I got in the mail recently. Was going to go there to use that, so I might buy some of these cheaper ones too (don't think the offers can be stacked together from what the coupon says).

Mine in New Hartford, NY had a 4 for 10.00 sale for any 5.99 DVDs. Naturally all the titles was so unknown that none really made the sale worthwhile. Thanks anyone OP! They had an interesting selection of used games, but do they EVER go on sale? I've seen at least 5 games I'd get with a BOGO sale.

Mine used to run .99 cent sales on movies that had "excessive" stock in. Maybe they will have more for .99 cent.

-joseph

I went back today to the store mentioned in the OP and the signs were gone, replaced with 3/10 signs. The CSR said the sale ended on sunday but they forgot to pull the signs...oh well.

bread's done
Back