1 Day Sale: PS3 Dual Port Controller Charger $2.99 + SH

IronSerif

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
1SaleDay.com has the Playstation 3 Dual Port Drop-in USB charging dock for $2.99 + $4.99 shipping and handling.

Charges 2 controllers using USB through the PS3, PC, or power outlet.

New deals are posted at midnight and only last for 24 hours, so this will expire tomorrow at midnight.

Site is getting hit pretty hard, but after 15 mins or so of trying I was finally able to place an order.

Thanks! I was looking for one of these.

Note: If you want 2, you have to pay the S&H on each. Boo.

EDIT: >>>>>>Wanted the info in here without the bump. Item was as describe, works well. Was worth what I paid for it, for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
almost bought one...then I saw the retail package and had second thoughts. thanks anyways! :)

dualcontrollerchargingd.jpg

I don't get it. What's the point of having one of these?

[quote name='progman3']almost bought one...then I saw the retail package and had second thoughts. thanks anyways! :)

dualcontrollerchargingd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dino88']I don't get it. What's the point of having one of these?[/QUOTE]

I guess this one has lights that show when it's done charging? but it's the same as having something like an iPod dock, it's not just laying there on the shelf or the ground., mostly convenience & cosmetics.

I literally fashioned a charging dock out of a broken over-the-door hanger and an old phone charger. But this one is MUCH prettier and can neatly hold my controllers.

bread's done
Back