1 gig memory stick duo pro $59.99 (AR) at ecost.com

[quote name='depascal22']Excuse my ignorance, but what are the real differences between the SanDisk Pro Duo and the SanDisk Gaming Pro Duo?[/QUOTE]

The gaming pro duo is SUPPOSED to run faster but it dosnt really matter, its just anther way for them to make more money. Get which ever one is cheaper, they are both pretty much the same.

Thanks, OP. I was all set to confirm my order, but I think I'll wait for Sony to release the 4 and 8 Gig cards. That will surely drive the cost of the 1 Gig lower.

[quote name='adamsappel']Thanks, OP. I was all set to confirm my order, but I think I'll wait for Sony to release the 4 and 8 Gig cards. That will surely drive the cost of the 1 Gig lower.[/QUOTE]

and the 2 gb...;) :D

This is actualy getting realy good, the PSP is realy becoming an amazing product with these cards.

BAD NEWS is that the PSP can even handle more then 4gb... so the 8gb card means that its not for the PSP OR they are going to have an update which makes it possible to do that.

[quote name='sabin23']but they charge $6.50 for a "handling fee."

FYI... what the heck is this?[/QUOTE]

FYI? It means For Your Information...

[quote name='abhinav']The gaming pro duo is SUPPOSED to run faster but it dosnt really matter, its just anther way for them to make more money. Get which ever one is cheaper, they are both pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

It's also worth mentioning that the Sandisk Pro Duo comes with an adapter, I think the Gaming Pro Duo does not.

[quote name='alongx']Anyone who bought this, prepare not to get your rebate check until December.[/QUOTE]

Best. Avy. EVAR. Yach shemesh! Chai Five!

Circuit City has a deal that brings the card down to this same price. It's free shipping and after rebates comes to $59.99.

[quote name='bfg9k']FYI It's $52 after $10 rebate now.[/QUOTE]

maybe I got here too late, as it is now $62.00 & there seems to be no rebate!?!?

can someone confirm if the rebate is still there?
I'd snatch it up at that price

[quote name='WTFer']maybe I got here too late, as it is now $62.00 & there seems to be no rebate!?!?

can someone confirm if the rebate is still there?
I'd snatch it up at that price[/QUOTE]

$10 rebate offer ended last night, sorry.

bread's done
Back