1 Marvel, 1 Capcom: Your MIA MvsC3 characters

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
As the title states, give one member of Marvel and one member of Capcom missing from the roster from MvsC2 that you hope is added as DLC (paid/free). Note I ask for someone from a previous game because it makes it easier.

Marvel: Cable
Capcom: Hayato (from Star Gladiator)

they listed somewhere the characters coming for DLC...

I'm not sure but let me look for the link

EDIT can't find it, but MegamanX and iceman I do remember seeing.

I'll put the top two I want from each:

Marvel: Psylocke and Cloak & Dagger
250px-Psylocke-20050603013519041.jpg
604919-runaways_1_super.jpg

Capcom: B.B. Hood (Darkstalkers) and Akira Kazama (Rival Schools)
Col-buletta.gif
171741-158964-akira_large.jpg

Marvel - Doctor Octopus (hopefully the rumor is true)
Capcom - M. Bison (need more Capcom villains)

The game needs more villains in general.

Jin Saotome from Tech Romancer for me. His 'explody pants' assist was super cheese, but he was actually a decent character. I remember going 27-0 at the arcade using him in my comp back in the day.

Marvel: Rogue
Capcom: Sagat

And if I had a choice to replace characters with similar characters, I'd take Akuma out and put Ken in; and I would replace Trish with Lady. Akuma isn't different enough from Ryu for me. Ken is much faster and he is my favorite Street Fighter character, so yes I am a little bias. And seriously, launching rockets with Lady would be so much more fun than stumbling around with Trish.

Returning I'd like to see Colossus, War Machine, Venom and Thanos all with revamped movelists for Marvel. From Capcom M. Bison and Dhalsim would be cool.

As for new characters, I'd like Fantomex and The Destroyer from Marvel, but I know they'd never happen. Silver Surfer, The Sentry, Jubilee, Iron Fist, Black Panther, The Punisher, Ghost Rider and Daredevil would all be appreciated from Marvel. New from Capcom, I'd like to see Balrog (really curious to see how he'd translate to this game), Gene from Godhand, Seth, anyone from Devil Kings / Sengoku Basara, Yun, Abel and Urien.

bread's done
Back