1 Month of Xbox Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold $1 (Must Be New or Returning)

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
MS Store has a month of Xbox Pass for a dollar if you're a new or returning subscriber (must be signed in to see). Make sure to cancel the recurring sub immediately after signing up. As always, YMMV.

Note: this offer is through the holiday season so if you're using a trial or will lapse before the end of the year, you can still take advantage of this as soon as either ends.

Bonus deal: One month of Xbox Live Gold for a dollar until 11/30. Part of their BF ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone do this yet?  Does it add an extra month (for a total of 2 months for $1) like it did last time?  Just trying to time when to sign up for this.

Anyone do this yet? Does it add an extra month (for a total of 2 months for $1) like it did last time? Just trying to time when to sign up for this.
It will add one month only since you have to be expired or a new sub. If you're close to expiring, just wait until it's out since this is good for 2018.

Seems to be a bit YMMV, or it is bugged.  I did the 2 months for 2 bucks at the beginning of September, and it expired on the 2nd of Nov.  The 1 month is showing at 9.99, but the six month is showing the discount @ 30 bucks.

Redeemed mine so I could play Forza Horizon 4. Games pretty sweet like Horizon 3. I'm considering buying it on black Friday cause I could just own the game for the price of a couple months of game pass.

The $1 Gamepass offer is on my dashboard but when I click it I only get the 6 month 50% offer and the 1 month $10 offer.
The $1 offer is no longer on my dashboard. It is now the 6 month offer. Good news, I got an email from Xbox with the subject "If you missed XO18, you missed a lot..., and if click the "Check it Out" button and scroll down the $1 offer was there.

Game Pass showed up as $1 for me, just subscribed to it. Not a bad way to check out some of the digital-only games I'm interested in, like Sinner: Sacrifice and The Escapists.

I got live for $1, and game pass for another $1.
$2 total for all these games (for a month) is insane!!
I have already turned off auto subscribe as they would renew at $10 each next month.

I got live for $1, and game pass for another $1.
$2 total for all these games (for a month) is insane!!
I have already turned off auto subscribe as they would renew at $10 each next month.
how did you get game pass for $1 after you did $1 for gold... I had that offer but then I did gold $1 offer and now I can only get 6 months for 30 on game pass

how did you get game pass for $1 after you did $1 for gold... I had that offer but then I did gold $1 offer and now I can only get 6 months for 30 on game pass

Oh, I actually got game pass 4 days ago for $1, but realized it didn’t work.. then I waited till live went on sale for $1 (ordered that earlier today)

Honestly wasn’t aware the order of subscription mattered

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I actually got game pass 4 days ago for $1, but realized it didn’t work.. then I waited till live went on sale for $1 (ordered that earlier today)

Honestly wasn’t aware the order of subscription mattered.

Order shouldn't matter TBH. I bought live yesterday for the free games and still show the gamepass offer. Sucks Fallout 76 is out now and consuming my game time or I'd ideally have played FH4 for a month for $2.

bread's done
Back