1 month xbl membership card

My gold ends on the 19th and i can totally use an extra month for dungeon defenders release in october..if this is how we enter count me in

Why_Not_Wynaut__by_rosa_pegasus.png

Im game.

[quote name='nypickle']you CANNOT use referral link signups/spam to give away prizes...nice try though, hope you get banned[/QUOTE]

wow dude.... you're a butthole... I hope you get banned... and I don't need the month.. this guy is just a friggin bully

[quote name='zappa103']wow dude.... you're a butthole... I hope you get banned... and I don't need the month.. this guy is just a friggin bully[/QUOTE]

I know right! I'm such a bully for following the rules set by the mods of CAG...go figure. Shame on me.

uhh.. wtf?
Why did the OP spam PM me with trying to trade this 1 month XBox live card?

dude - it's JUST a 1 month Gold card - it's not real gold.

[quote name='nypickle']I know right! I'm such a bully for following the rules set by the mods of CAG...go figure. Shame on me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, shame on you. I realize that this is the internet, but in the real world there are rules too and there are more polite ways of letting people know about them and that they are not being followed properly. I've frequented this website for years.. every single day.. and I hardly ever start posts because of guys like you who love to immediately point out that someone else posted it, or that I put it in the wrong section. There is a nice way of letting someone know and saying that you hope they get banned makes you a bully.... response?

[quote name='zappa103']Yeah, shame on you. I realize that this is the internet, but in the real world there are rules too and there are more polite ways of letting people know about them and that they are not being followed properly. I've frequented this website for years.. every single day.. and I hardly ever start posts because of guys like you who love to immediately point out that someone else posted it, or that I put it in the wrong section. There is a nice way of letting someone know and saying that you hope they get banned makes you a bully.... response?[/QUOTE]

Then don't start posts in the wrong section and you'll be fine. This guy not only posted in the wrong section, he was trying to get something for free without adequate compensation to his referees (seriously, he was trying to get something probably worth over 60 bucks, which usually entails at LEAST 5 referees, and only giving ONE of them partial compensation 10 =\= 60). Not only that, but the referees would have to spend THEIR own money to complete an offer for him, thereby making the compensation even less, if not completely gone. How would you feel if you spent money to get nothing in return?

And in the time that it takes for a mod to take down this thread or delete the link, he would have some odd views and signups. So you can understand why the other guy was kind of angry when he posted this "free" deal. In the "real world" you wouldn't politely ask for a swindler for your money back. You'd be up in his or her face, yelling, screaming, beating crap out of them in order to get back what you lost. Sorry to say, but the world doesn't simply work the way it does in your fantasies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Then don't start posts in the wrong section and you'll be fine. This guy not only posted in the wrong section, he was trying to get something for free without adequate compensation to his referees (seriously, he was trying to get something probably worth over 60 bucks, which usually entails at LEAST 5 referees, and only giving ONE of them partial compensation 10 =\= 60). Not only that, but the referees would have to spend THEIR own money to complete an offer for him, thereby making the compensation even less, if not completely gone. How would you feel if you spent money to get nothing in return?

And in the time that it takes for a mod to take down this thread or delete the link, he would have some odd views and signups. So you can understand why the other guy was kind of angry when he posted this "free" deal. In the "real world" you wouldn't politely ask for a swindler for your money back. You'd be up in his or her face, yelling, screaming, beating crap out of them in order to get back what you lost. Sorry to say, but the world doesn't simply work the way it does in your fantasies.[/QUOTE]

I live in the real world and don't have fantasies about peoples attempt to cheat others. I'm also not stupid enough to go through a scam just to get something this cheap for free. But to automatically jump and say that he should get banned after first posting it. Have you looked at nypickle's other posts all across cheapassgamer. He's a friggin hall monitor. He waits for someone to post something so he can jump in and call them out. Go ahead. Look at his posts. He takes the opportunity to be a jerk any chance he can. He's just another 15 year old Comic Book Guy attempting to push around other nerds on the internet. And no I wouldn't "beat the crap" out of somebody over taking something from me, I'm not 12 and had my lunch money taken, and I don't give in to childish violence because I feel cheated. Don't get me wrong though, I'm 6'4" and 220, try and touch me, and I'll break your hand.

[quote name='zappa103']I live in the real world and don't have fantasies about peoples attempt to cheat others. I'm also not stupid enough to go through a scam just to get something this cheap for free. But to automatically jump and say that he should get banned after first posting it. Have you looked at nypickle's other posts all across cheapassgamer. He's a friggin hall monitor. He waits for someone to post something so he can jump in and call them out. Go ahead. Look at his posts. He takes the opportunity to be a jerk any chance he can. He's just another 15 year old Comic Book Guy attempting to push around other nerds on the internet. And no I wouldn't "beat the crap" out of somebody over taking something from me, I'm not 12 and had my lunch money taken, and I don't give in to childish violence because I feel cheated. Don't get me wrong though, I'm 6'4" and 220, try and touch me, and I'll break your hand.[/QUOTE]

Well in this particular scenario, I believe nypickle's usual "Comic Book Guy" reaction falls within the "normal spectrum" of reactions because the OP was trying to game the system, with or without knowledge that he is doing so. IMHO, the OP should have all thread creation rights temporaily suspended, but not be completely banned (cause that might be a bit too far). I'm not defending pickle's other posts in other threads, but this one seems to be understandable from my point of view.

And "beat the crap out of" was just an example of what one would do to a swindler. My main point was that one wouldn't just stand there and politely ask the person to not cheat them or reverse whatever he or she did to them, they'd try to get "even" in a way that is reasonable in their standards. Your last statement seems to agree with this, seeing as how you'd "break my hand" if I had tried anything.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I guess the OP really doesn't want to "give" anything away unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

i have 10 of them no need for them

[quote name='oz_car1']i have 10 of them no need for them[/QUOTE]

Then I will take one right now. Prove that you have them and are willing to give them away no strings attached and I'll come back here and vouch for you so you don't look like a trickster.

bread's done
Back