1-month Xbox live cards are now gone forever.

Hell no.
12 months is always on sale somewhere.
Why dick around with a month.
A year can be had for $34.99.
Not to mention the xbl rewards program.

No love lost here, but I would be curious to see how well these sold compared to the 3 month and 12 month cards.

[quote name='OnettHero']Hell no.
12 months is always on sale somewhere.
Why dick around with a month.
A year can be had for $34.99.
Not to mention the xbl rewards program.[/QUOTE]

That's probably why they're gone now. Using the rewards program & the referral program, you could get a lot of dough back in microsoft points if you kept using 1 monthers.

Does this mean the 1-month card they gave me for when my 360 RROD'd is invalid? Or just that you can't buy them anymore. I never got around to using it because I just renewed instead of using the card. Figured idkeep it around for an emergency or a gift or something. Maybe now it's a collectors item hehe.

[quote name='Ruahrc']Does this mean the 1-month card they gave me for when my 360 RROD'd is invalid? Or just that you can't buy them anymore. I never got around to using it because I just renewed instead of using the card. Figured idkeep it around for an emergency or a gift or something. Maybe now it's a collectors item hehe.[/QUOTE]
They're just fine to redeem. I just had one go into effect myself. MS just isn't selling new ones any more.

Yeah, I miss these too. They were pretty sweet for when you didn't want to commit the extended Live cards, i.e. knowing you'd have some time off around the holidays and such.

you can still get 1 month "codes" through the Bing rewards program...something to get after you've milked the ms points.

[quote name='Ziv']Yeah. Why on Earth would you want one month anyway?[/QUOTE]

Not my thing, but I always assumed it was to wreak havoc on lower ranked players in CoD or Halo.

For that you just make a new account and get a free month anyway. Unless you've made too many accts on one XBox.

[quote name='Ziv']For that you just make a new account and get a free month anyway. Unless you've made too many accts on one XBox.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but then you gotta use that new GT and not the one you've been using

bread's done
Back