$1 mouse pads (possibly other items) with your own custom design

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
I guess this wasn't allowed in the video game deal thread, so I'll list it here.

Use the link below to find the items that this code can be used on. Your final price will be $.99 on any item on that list.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/99cents-gifts

Z099PLAYGEV9D

They accept paypal, so you don't need to enter any information aside from your name and address. Although, it's a legit and trusted website, so no worries either way.

Oh, and I think this code works with anything, but I used it with a mouse pad. You get credits for free pictures, and free pictures books, mugs etc., so you could possibly get them for $1 as well. This code can only be used once, and only applies to one item!

Update****

20% off everything + Free Shipping!
Coupon Code: SPRING20OFF
Expiry Date: 3 / 29 / 2013

I'll delete this and update when the next coupon is available. Also, be sure to check out their special offers page. I ordered a custom bar mat with a Dead Space image. I figured it would beat the crappy little cup holders I have now. It was only $5.99 with free shipping. Although, they only have a limited number of codes per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ordered 2. I'll post pics when I do.
New code for anyone
Z099PLAY7R5HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a ton OP, in for one mousepad.
On a side note though, I received a new coupon code with my order and when trying to order a different mouse pad, the new code wont even work. Nor do any other codes I see on this forum. Anyone know why this is? Really don't want to pay the ridiculous shipping costs :/

If you want to order another one, you have to goto another computer elsewhere (unless you can get a proxy to work, which I couldn't) make a fresh account and order again. Worked like a charm for me.

I finally got mine and am happy with them (I paid $3 a piece ordering two at one time). Slightly smaller than the gaming mouse pad I ordered from Hong Kong, The side of my image got cut off a little, but that was reflected in the red dot outline so no surprise there. Overall for the price I am very happy. Might consider making some more Walking Dead related ones if a new coupon pops up:

Faded colors due to lighting and cell phone camera
vxnjt4.jpg

I just went back and read the email, and it does work for more than mouse pads. I never even looked at the link before. I updated the link, so you people can view the other items this works with.

347ttt0.jpg

Got my mouse pad today, and coincidentally got my free iPhone stylus as well so it went together quite nicely. haha Have to say I love the mouse pad. Going to try it again using my neighbor's address and my work address. Thanks again for the heads up OP. :)

I think this expires soon, so if you want to get one, hop on it soon, don't let it sit too long. I think it's up for like two more weeks, or maybe a little longer. I don't feel like searching my email for it to find out the exact date.

[quote name='bfett9']If you want to order another one, you have to goto another computer elsewhere (unless you can get a proxy to work, which I couldn't) make a fresh account and order again. Worked like a charm for me.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so I went on different computer (went over to laptop since I originally used my desktop), made a new account with different name and email, and still these codes won't work. Tried the one they gave me with my original order (never used), tried ones from the forum, still showing up full shipping. Any reasons why you think?

[quote name='Demon_Cloud']Okay, so I went on different computer (went over to laptop since I originally used my desktop), made a new account with different name and email, and still these codes won't work. Tried the one they gave me with my original order (never used), tried ones from the forum, still showing up full shipping. Any reasons why you think?[/QUOTE]

You probably have to order using a different internet source or a proxy. Aka a library, your neighbor's internet, work internet, etc.

[quote name='antlp89']You probably have to order using a different internet source or a proxy. Aka a library, your neighbor's internet, work internet, etc.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have to order using a different ip address, so any of those will work. Or, if you can figure out how to use a proxy, you can use a proxy server like I did and order on the same computer. I use hidemyass.com as my choice of proxy server listings. ;)

[quote name='Severose']Yes, you have to order using a different ip address, so any of those will work. Or, if you can figure out how to use a proxy, you can use a proxy server like I did and order on the same computer. I use hidemyass.com as my choice of proxy server listings. ;)[/QUOTE]

Just a tip, avoid free proxies. You don't want to put private information in, while using one of them. It's not safe.

[quote name='PetersHere']Just a tip, avoid free proxies. You don't want to put private information in, while using one of them. It's not safe.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I know. I've got other means of security on my end that protects me from that.

However, for others, I understand why you'd say that since they probably don't have such things to protect themselves.

[quote name='antlp89']You probably have to order using a different internet source or a proxy. Aka a library, your neighbor's internet, work internet, etc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it worked like a charm. Just used my alternate email at my school's computer and the code that was sent to my original email and bam! Another $1 mousepad :D

My code that still works for those who are interested: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Z099PLAYJ9NAW[/FONT]

[quote name='Severose']Nah, I know. I've got other means of security on my end that protects me from that.

However, for others, I understand why you'd say that since they probably don't have such things to protect themselves.[/QUOTE]

What exactly do you do to avoid problems?

[quote name='PetersHere']What exactly do you do to avoid problems?[/QUOTE]

A variation of this. This is a bit more general, but the idea is there.

[quote name='rankored']Is it still working? and is it a free worldwide shipping ?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm pretty sure it's dead, but you could try it.

bread's done
Back