$1 off each item's already low price until eBay gets them on 12/09

Scarface7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
597 (100%)
If I may borrow the title from Shrike, this is my official thinning of the herd. It's time that I get rid of some of my evergrowing collection. Especially since most are sealed and will remain in that condition for the foreseeable future. The listed titles are my first go-through. More may be added. Prices don't include shipping. Add $3 for the first item and $1 for each addition item. Reference my 81 positive feedback to know everything will go smooth. I also ship quick (PO has automated 24/7 machine).

One more note: I'm only looking to sell right now. I can't exactly thin the herd by trading for new games.

PS2 Games

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (sealed) - $8
Phantom Brave SE (sealed) - $12
Dark Cloud (sealed) - $12
Legend of Legaia 2 (sealed) - $12
Psi-Ops (sealed) - $8
R-Type Final (sealed) - $8
Hot Shots Golf Fore (sealed) - $12

XBOX

Project Snowblind (sealed) - $10
Ninja Gaiden (sealed) - $15
007 Everything or Nothing - $6
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (sealed) - $8

PS1 RPGs

Brave Fencer Musashi (complete, bonus disc, 8/10) - $18
Chrono Cross (original, complete, 9/10) - $18
Final Fantasy VII (original, complete, 9/10) - $18
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (4 discs, no extras, 8/10) - $24
Parasite Eve (original, complete, bonus disc, 8/10) - $12

$3 games

ESPN Basketball 6 out of 10
NCAA Basketball 2003 9 out of 10
Tetris Worlds 9 out of 10

$5 games

Smuggler's Run (GH) 9 out of 10
Gran Tursismo 3 (GH) 9 out of 10
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (GH) 9 out of 10
Def Jam Vendetta 8 out of 10
Devil May Cry (GH) 9 out of 10
Onimusha Warlords (GH) 9 out of 10

Post or send me a PM if you have any questions.

Azure Dreams (complete, 8/10) - $20
Brave Fencer Musashi (complete, bonus disc, 8/10) - $20
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (4 discs, no extras, 8/10) - $30
Thousand Arms (no manual, stickers + hologram, 8/10) - $20
Tomba (complete, 6/10) - $10

Possibly interested in these....VP too, but that's too rich for my blood. Shoot me a PM since I've got a couple things you want. ;)

[quote name='chickenhawk']Azure Dreams (complete, 8/10) - $20

Possibly interested in these....VP too, but that's too rich for my blood. Shoot me a PM since I've got a couple things you want. ;)[/QUOTE]
PM sent.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Azure Dreams (complete, 8/10) - $20

Possibly interested in these....VP too, but that's too rich for my blood. Shoot me a PM since I've got a couple things you want. ;)[/QUOTE]

haha damn, leave it to CH tso teal my wants :rofl:
I kid, I kid :D

[quote name='joevan']haha damn, leave it to CH tso teal my wants :rofl:
I kid, I kid :D[/QUOTE]

What were you interested in cause I probably shouldn't be buying that much. I can share. ;)

[quote name='chickenhawk']What were you interested in cause I probably shouldn't be buying that much. I can share. ;)[/QUOTE]
He's interested in VP so buy away. ;-)

[quote name='Scarface7']He's interested in VP so buy away. ;-)[/QUOTE]

OK! ;) I need to get this job job type job stuff situated then I'll go check on the condition of Xtreme andlet you know on everything.

Getting alot PMs about this thread? It said your PM box is full so here is what I was gonna PM you....

OK, Grandia Xtreme is MINT....just some dust on the disc. Also, I am gonna pass on Thousand Arms. Let me know what you think it fair for the following with my two games (assuming you still want Grandia):

Question though....is Lunar 2 complete just missing the extras? In other words, does it have the manual and insert? If it's just the discs, I'll pass on that too.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Apparently too late on this... Ill take tomba when your done chickenfawk ;)[/QUOTE]

Deal! I may never be done though. :lol:

[quote name='chickenhawk']Getting alot PMs about this thread? It said your PM box is full so here is what I was gonna PM you....

OK, Grandia Xtreme is MINT....just some dust on the disc. Also, I am gonna pass on Thousand Arms. Let me know what you think it fair for the following with my two games (assuming you still want Grandia):

Question though....is Lunar 2 complete just missing the extras? In other words, does it have the manual and insert? If it's just the discs, I'll pass on that too.[/QUOTE]
My inbox has been cleaned out. I apologize to anyone who tried PM'ing me but wasn't able. CH, I'll send you a PM in response to this post.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Cml for Azure & Tomba ;) PM if anything, thx[/QUOTE]
CH already has dibs on those titles. Interested in anything else? Also, what ever happened with our SSX 3 deal? I still have the game. Let me know.

[quote name='Vinny']I want your Legend of Legaia w/ guide! CML and PM me!:)[/QUOTE]
I saw a couple games I may be interested in. Let me think about it and send you a PM.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i didnt even know you had a new tl... ill make sure to bump it for you bro[/QUOTE]
I can't complain too much since I haven't even bumped it myself. Honestly, I'm thinking I might put up the majority of my collection. The games would be better off with someone who is going to play them rather than sitting on my shelves in plastic.

have you been really busy as of late? I havent seen you or Javil on the boards at all the past couple of months.

I wouldnt sell off most of your collection, you'll regret it in the future.

[quote name='onetrackmind']have you been really busy as of late? I havent seen you or Javil on the boards at all the past couple of months.

I wouldnt sell off most of your collection, you'll regret it in the future.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. I just don't have the time to play all of these games or even visit this site much. And somehow I find time to buy them. :whistle2:s

It's gotten to the point where I think I just buy games to buy them. But like you said, I could sell them off and most likely end up regretting it later on. That's how it usually works.

[quote name='Scarface7']Exactly. I just don't have the time to play all of these games or even visit this site much. And somehow I find time to buy them. :whistle2:s

It's gotten to the point where I think I just buy games to buy them. But like you said, I could sell them off and most likely end up regretting it later on. That's how it usually works.[/QUOTE]

haha im the same way bro, ive beat a few games in the past couple of weeks which has felt really good. Im addicted to the actual buying a game more so than playing it. last time i checked i had over 60 games that i havent ever played and thats just from this generation. Ive got a bunch of dreamcast games i bought off shrike i havent gotten to along with a lot of older games as well.

So whats been keeping you so busy bro? school?

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha im the same way bro, ive beat a few games in the past couple of weeks which has felt really good. Im addicted to the actual buying a game more so than playing it. last time i checked i had over 60 games that i havent ever played and thats just from this generation. Ive got a bunch of dreamcast games i bought off shrike i havent gotten to along with a lot of older games as well.

So whats been keeping you so busy bro? school?[/QUOTE]
Even if I don't sell too much, I'm going to make a list of my collection. I'm guessing 75% will be sealed. Maybe I can get that done tonight.

School and work are for sure keeping me busy. And it doesn't help that I've been hanging out with this chic who has a thing for staying up all night. I've gotten like 10 hours sleep in the last 3 days.

[quote name='Scarface7']Even if I don't sell too much, I'm going to make a list of my collection. I'm guessing 75% will be sealed. Maybe I can get that done tonight.

School and work are for sure keeping me busy. And it doesn't help that I've been hanging out with this chic who has a thing for staying up all night. I've gotten like 10 hours sleep in the last 3 days.[/QUOTE]

haha the things us guys do from some tail :)

I'm currently making the list. It's quite depressing. Definetly expect most to be put up for sale. The list will be posted shortly.

[quote name='Scarface7']I'm currently making the list. It's quite depressing. Definetly expect most to be put up for sale. The list will be posted shortly.[/QUOTE]

Everything cool? Or just clearing out to get extra money?

[quote name='joevan']Everything cool? Or just clearing out to get extra money?[/QUOTE]
Everything is cool. You'll understand when you see the list.

[quote name='Scarface7']Everything is cool. You'll understand when you see the list.[/QUOTE]
Main post is updated with the list. How do I post it as a thumbnail that links to bigger version?

[quote name='Scarface7']Everything is cool. You'll understand when you see the list.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='joevan']:shock: holy crap[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:#

i might be interested in SW Battlefront 2, depends on how much you're looking to get for it. I cant believe you're gonna go through with it bro.

interested in the following

Sly Cooper and the Thevius Racoonus (GH?)
Sly 2 Band of Thieves (GH?)
SMT DDS2
Shadow of Colossus
GTA San Andreas (First Edition?)

and possibly the 6 resident evil GC games

please let me know what you want for them

[quote name='Scarface7'][/i][/u]The following is a pic of my game collection that doesn't include the above games already for sale. Take a look and let me know if any are of interest. More than likely I'm going to sell off many of them. Stay tuned for updates.
[/QUOTE]

Thankfully, those that I would want, I already have. ;)

bread's done
Back