1 & ONLY December EA $15 off Coupon (POST HERE)

[quote name='Masterkyo']If you not Using your December EA code please post here!!!

Code1 : HLDY-1E0F7F2I6K

Code 2: HLDY-1J2J5M6N7O[/quote]

Shame, shame. Someone used 'em and didn't fess up.

Null.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='Masterkyo']If you not Using your December EA code please post here!!!

Code1 : HLDY-1E0F7F2I6K

Code 2: HLDY-1J2J5M6N7O[/quote]

Shame, shame. Someone used 'em and didn't fess up.

I beg like a dog for a code from others. Please PM me with a code if you're feeling generous towards this begging dog. Bow wow.[/quote]

yeah id really like to get tiger woods for my dad. its better to make this thread a pm thing, rather than have someone use the codes like that, since they probably dont post, only scavenge the deals. i have a couple xboxlive two month cards that may be expired and id be more than happy to hit anyone with a code off with them.

First one to PM me gets mine. I'll PM you back in the morning so be expecting it. If you get one before you receive mine, tell me so I can give it to someone else to be fair.

holler, i know im a n00b to the CAG scene, so i take no offense if you think i dont deserve one. but if anyone out there has one that they absolutley will not use, be sure to help a brotha out. haha, im sure id be eternally grateful. PM me if by chance you do.

much thanx,
rizjuan

if youre opposed to EA in any way, please do not give away or post your codes.

giving your codes away results in people buying games from ea directly.

out of curiousity, so there is a $15 coupon, and it can be used on games that retail for $20, but there is a $6 shipping fee?

is that about right?

if so, i would like a code

i am opposed to ea now because of the nfl thing but business is business ....

if someone wants a 2 month xbl code for it, that would not be a problem

if you boycott EA, you think you're really going to make a difference? its liek how they were about to close the libraries here in erie county...people who went to the rally did nothing to sway to govt to do what they did and were going to do which is raise the sales tax. if a hundred people dont buy ea games there will still be a million who do.

however. i do commend you for taking a stand, at least its against something.

Please PM me with a code.

Also if someone can tell me how to get in on these, I will be willing to trade codes in the future.

Thanks and cheers,
Strell

[quote name='EddieBelfour']if you boycott EA, you think you're really going to make a difference? its liek how they were about to close the libraries here in erie county...people who went to the rally did nothing to sway to govt to do what they did and were going to do which is raise the sales tax. if a hundred people dont buy ea games there will still be a million who do.

however. i do commend you for taking a stand, at least its against something. [/quote]

its not like im THAT idealistic. i know me and however many other users boycotting will have little to no effect on anything, its just morals. i dont agree with their business ethics in a major way.

i boycott things often, even if 98% of the world is so blinded to these businesses tactics, or think "id boycott, but why?" i will not be in that majority. thats what buisness' want you to think, and if you think that, they've already won.

its about taking a stand as a human being and telling companies "hey fuck you, i dont need you, and i dont need what youre selling" (be it on a small scale like a video game company or a huge industry like arab oil)

yeah, that why i commend you brother, i havent bought an ea product for about 7 years and i cant even get tiger woods for my dad for xmas now.

it is really a shame that nothing will ever change, regardless, it just wont. things will always be like this.

Punqsux has the right idea on this, and I agree with him on this, which is why I'm letting my codes expire.

And working to get off their mailing lists, as well.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']yeah, that why i commend you brother, i havent bought an ea product for about 7 years and i cant even get tiger woods for my dad for xmas now.

it is really a shame that nothing will ever change, regardless, it just wont. things will always be like this.[/quote]

i dunno, i think eventually things will change, i mean the wolrd is just getting worse and worse with coruption and people just accepting it...if it dosent get better, eventually we'll all be living under a dictatorship.

i mean lok at the troops in iraq, they dont want to be there, but there they are, doing what the gov tells them to do (no disrespect for them at all btw) what would happen if there were an uprising of people that wanted an actual democracy? the army has a good record of going through with orders they dont agree with, and no civilian group could ever stand a chance against the us army...so if things dont change, its gunna be bad for everyone except the powers that be.

NFS is an inhouse development, but the only reason they have burnout is because they bought the huge talent that is criterion. EA is bad for the industry.

Oh boy.....EA was looking to make the MOST money possible. And if buying the NFL license was their target, then so be it. Now, I for one...LOVE the ESPN games, but may buy an EA game now that they will be the only NFL Football game in town.

They probably stand to make millions from this deal, and as any WISE business man knows, the bottom line is the key to success

[quote name='rodeojones903']NFS is an inhouse development, but the only reason they have burnout is because they bought the huge talent that is criterion. EA is bad for the industry.[/quote]

Regardless of whether an EA-distributed game is developed in-house, it will make money for EA. And regardless of EA's so-called bad business (I don't like their strong-arm tactics, but hey, we live in a capitalistic society that encourages this sort of stuff), they publish a large number of games that I want to play and have bought or will buy.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='EddieBelfour']yeah, that why i commend you brother, i havent bought an ea product for about 7 years and i cant even get tiger woods for my dad for xmas now.

it is really a shame that nothing will ever change, regardless, it just wont. things will always be like this.[/quote]

i dunno, i think eventually things will change, i mean the wolrd is just getting worse and worse with coruption and people just accepting it...if it dosent get better, eventually we'll all be living under a dictatorship.

i mean lok at the troops in iraq, they dont want to be there, but there they are, doing what the gov tells them to do (no disrespect for them at all btw) what would happen if there were an uprising of people that wanted an actual democracy? the army has a good record of going through with orders they dont agree with, and no civilian group could ever stand a chance against the us army...so if things dont change, its gunna be bad for everyone except the powers that be.[/quote]

then you have to make sure others ready for revolution are on your side right? some guy about a week ago refused to board his naval ship headed for the mid east. was called a coward by the families of the troops who were leaving, taking a stand- too bad a thousand other soldiers couldnt do that same thing.

obviously, there will always be different school of thought, it's just about getting with those that share the same views as yourself and making it happen. my city is full of talkers- because kids wear che guevara shirts, they swear they are doing something right, rather than thinking they are doing something trendy.

so i will continue not purchasing ea games for the simple fact i am not a fan of thier games - knowing that as long as there are harry potter movies, there will be ea games.

yeah when i read bout that ea-nfl 5 year deal i was pretty sad. i been reppin with the sega 2k series since back in the days of dreamcast. but you got to hand it to ea, business is business. both parties are gonna be makin some serious cash off this deal. sadly the only ones that get screwed more than sega are us. madden is a respectable series, but with competion around it could have only gotten better. im not saying that their devs are just gonna slack off, but now they can expect to sell their game regardless of wether its on the cuttin edge of innovation or its just str8 bs.

rizjuan

p.s. id still love to cop an extra ea code if anyone has one. not that this should sway your judgement on that issue, but id just use it to cop my friend a cheap xbox live starter kit 4 christmas. LOL the ignorant sob still refuese to buy himself a headset. it would be awesoem to actually hear him while playin halo 2 for once...

p.p.s. speakin of which, if anyone wants to clan battle, hit me up on xbox live. my gamertag is "rizjuan" (who'd a guessed). im in clan "laptopz", i think were lv 12 in minor and like 4 in major. of course it would jsut be unranked custom games...

[quote name='EddieBelfour']then you have to make sure others ready for revolution are on your side right? some guy about a week ago refused to board his naval ship headed for the mid east. was called a coward by the families of the troops who were leaving, taking a stand- too bad a thousand other soldiers couldnt do that same thing. [/quote]

the people call that cowardice have never stood up for a beleif in their life i would bet. and sadly, that makes up alot of the general population. people have patriotism etched into their brains ever since sept. 11th, people give up rights in the name of the war on terror, few know, and even fewer care, but im sure everyone on the streets of pittsburgh knows what happened to that guy that killed his wife. as long as theres a distraction, the populous is content.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']
obviously, there will always be different school of thought, it's just about getting with those that share the same views as yourself and making it happen. my city is full of talkers- because kids wear che guevara shirts, they swear they are doing something right, rather than thinking they are doing something trendy. [/quote]
im gunna assume youre talking about buffalo, and i agree totally. its such a politically inactive city, no one cares about anything until bad things happen (closing libraries, laying off sherrifs) and its too late to do anything (elect people that actully want to help the community rather then help themselves)

[quote name='punqsux']

the people call that cowardice have never stood up for a beleif in their life i would bet. and sadly, that makes up alot of the general population. people have patriotism etched into their brains ever since sept. 11th, people give up rights in the name of the war on terror, few know, and even fewer care, but im sure everyone on the streets of pittsburgh knows what happened to that guy that killed his wife. as long as theres a distraction, the populous is content.[/quote]

ever see outfoxed? it's absolutely pitiful that mainstream media feeds us how they do. i listen to NPR every single day at work and somehow feel obligated to contibute to thier cause of reporting need to know news, completely unbiased and highly schooled on importance. that's where i heard that jawn about the naval officer who stiffed his ship. he sounded sincere in his statement, he wasnt going back. he left 10,000 tax free dollars to make a stand. thats admirable, thats standing up for something. if my uncle, who is in the service did that, i would prop him up to no end. everyone else would say that he hated america, when i know for a fact why he joined, and this wasnt it. though he hasnt been called (i think they are saving him for N Korea =/ ), thats not why he joined. maybe that guy who shunned his "mates" loved america more than they did. sheep i tell you.

[quote name='punqsux']
im gunna assume youre talking about buffalo, and i agree totally. its such a politically inactive city, no one cares about anything until bad things happen (closing libraries, laying off sherrifs) and its too late to do anything (elect people that actully want to help the community rather then help themselves)[/quote]

of course i was talking about buff :cool: i go to school @ CC in niagara county and its a horrid microcosm of society. its like a little america with all those looted out kids, and then, they think a fishing store in the AUD is going to save it? :roll:

i guess this does relate to ea, being that they are monopolizing the football market more or less and that isnt fresh. ESPN scared them, EA wanted to make sure they never got scared again. sounds like this big, bad country i know

zombieman, i sent you a PM.

if someone else can PM me a code before zombieman ill post zombie's here or vice versa. i just need a code, if i get 2 or more ill post the others here.

My thing is why is EA taking all the flack for this? The NFL is the one that had the final say in the deal, they're just as much to blame, if not more, than EAsports.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']My thing is why is EA taking all the flack for this? The NFL is the one that had the final say in the deal, they're just as much to blame, if not more, than EAsports.[/quote]

oh im sure they're both to blame, but this is a gaming website and not a sports website. plus i hate football, its not like i could boycott something i dont like/support anyways ^^

[quote name='rodeojones903']NFS is an inhouse development, but the only reason they have burnout is because they bought the huge talent that is criterion. EA is bad for the industry.[/quote]

It was more that Criterion developed Renderware and like 2/5ths of games use it.

Basically it was EA's way of screwing the industry

can we still ask for ea codes in this topic? or did it just turn into a discussion about ea's business practices?..

*asking for any extra $15 off coupon in disguise* :wink: please?..

bread's done
Back