$10.00 of $10.00 coupon for Microcenter B&M 6/20-6/22

vwbeetlvr

CAGiversary!
Credit to Paco495 at FW.

Coupon is listed in their weekly e-mail titled "Micro Center Weekly GamingUpdate - Are You Scared of the Dark?" I received it today in my inbox.
Conditions from coupon:
Coupon valid 06/20/08 through 06/22/08. Coupon good towards the purchase of any NEW or USED game software or game accessory $10.00 or under at no charge or receive a $10.00 discount off the regular retail price of any higher priced NEW or USED game software or game accessory.

I do not know if this a one time use coupon or not. As others have said the coupon number might be unlimited use but track-able so they can find out where it came from? I will update this first post once we find out more. We already have confirmation that the coupon works from at least one CAG.

http://cps7.00b.net/498/content_loa...587380&BrCs=498&BrCg=16181933&BrRc=1466587380

very nice coupon, there's a microcenter a few miles from my home in Michigan, I will have to check it out. Been to microcenter a couple of times, and there prices are great.

thanks OP

I'm not sure if this is a one-use coupon, because I got the exact same e-mail and my coupon prints out with a different bar code.

Good luck to those using the linked coupon. Let us know if you have any trouble using it.

I am wary about using this coupon as I found out a few weeks ago that my account has been FLAGGED because I used it to a 1 month xbl card for a penny.. According to the management (at my store) they flagged everyone who used the last coupon to get something for free. I think some ass clowns tried to return stuff they got for free and they wanted to put a stop to it.

EDIT: Ok I called HQ and they said that my flagged account has been removed as the management should NOT have flagged my account just like that.

[quote name='jgressley']I'm not sure if this is a one-use coupon, because I got the exact same e-mail and my coupon prints out with a different bar code.

Good luck to those using the linked coupon. Let us know if you have any trouble using it.[/quote]

It's more likely this was done to track who is distributing their coupon.

Maybe they'll put limitations on the pricepoint at which you can use the coupon. I wouldn't be surprised, that is if they learned anything from the previous fiasco.

I remember this one, I eneded up picking up a few games each day after work on the way home. But a lot of people said they were able to get wii points or micrsoft points with this. Sadly I could not. I guess I'll pick up something today...

will microcenter PM to another store and then can we take off the $10? i would like williams pinball for $10 but they have it listed for $29.99. other places have it for $19.99. it would be great to grab since my costco didn't have any for $10.99 during their sale.

Didn't find any Darkness or used games that I wanted. Picked up Spore creature creator for a penny and my wife picked up a Barbie PC game for my daughter. Still worth it. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='ets']:applause:[/quote]Is that a yes or no? Has anybody tried going to their website? I've been trying since morning and can't access it.

[quote name='ShonnyG112']Is that a yes or no? Has anybody tried going to their website? I've been trying since since morning and can't access it.[/quote]

It's a no. B&M means "Brick & Mortar" referring to an actual store location. Also, if you look at the coupon at the top it says "In-store Coupon." I think the poster was being sarcastic and poking fun, but hopefully that clears it up for you. :)

[quote name='ShonnyG112']Is that a yes or no? Has anybody tried going to their website? I've been trying since since morning and can't access it.[/quote]

It clearly says In Store Coupon :lol:

Coupon valid 06/20/08 through 06/22/08. Coupon good towards the purchase of any NEW or USED game software or game accessory $10.00 or under at no charge or receive a $10.00 discount off the regular retail price of any higher priced NEW or USED game software or game accessory. Recipient responsible for any remaining balance and applicable taxes. No cash or credit received on purchases totaling less than $10.00. Excludes hardware and pre-paid/points cards. Valid for in-store purchases only. Not valid for online orders or previous purchases. Coupon may not be exchanged for cash, sold, transferred or reproduced and must be relinquished at time of redemption. Void if lost, stolen or copied. Limit one coupon per customer. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Offer subject to change or end at any time. Limited to in-stock items only. Some products may be excluded. See sales associates for details.

worked fine, ended up getting a wii component cable... Went abck to my car, adn came back and got the nyko charge stand. thanks...

used this. While I was there I noticed the 200 dollars for vonage sign up, I am paying 45 a month for my voip now though my isp, they are only 25. So I signed up for vonage, got a caller ID vonage router, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Devil May Cry 4 for 2.75

looks like you can grab wii zapper for $10 among other things if they are in stock:

Nyko Wii Battery Pack - FREE
Perfect Shot - $4.99
Wii Nunchuck Controller - $9.99
Mercury Meltdown Revolution - $9.99
Octomania - $9.99
Soul Calibur Legends - $9.99
TMNT - $9.99
Prince of Persia - $9.99
Bunch of other Wii Games - $9.99

360 stuff
The Darkness - FREE
PGR3 - FREE
Beautiful Katamari - $9.99
Thrillville - $9.99
DDR Universe - $9.99
Lost Planet - $9.99
Blazing Angels 2 - $9.99

...I'll let you guys look up the rest lol. I'm not too familiar with all the games but there are a couple I'm keeping my eye on.

picked up two copies of kororinpa for $9.99 each! perfect...as i was looking for a deal on this game as per my post in the deals section...though id have been ready to pay the full $20 for it. :)

before people say negative things i did have two coupons with different bar codes and i talked to the manager, too.

This is a great MicroCenter coupon that I hope will not get ruined by anyone being greedy. One per customer should be honored, as stated. Sign up for their gaming newsletter and you'll get your own link next time (if they repeat this offer). I'm afraid something like this always seem to get exploited by a few that eventually screws it for everyone.

The code appears to be unique to the specific email recipient -- the link/cookie goes to some bar code site to pull up your offer number. While they didn't lock down the bar code that's already used, they can probably track it if they wanted to. Maybe they're categorizing devil customers with this coupon test.

Thanks MicroCenter for my reduced price game.

[quote name='Hibiwa']This is a great MicroCenter coupon that I hope will not get ruined by anyone being greedy. One per customer should be honored, as stated. Sign up for their gaming newsletter and you'll get your own link next time (if they repeat this offer). I'm afraid something like this always seem to get exploited by a few that eventually screws it for everyone.[/quote]

Too late. The Tustin store shut down the coupon, with signs all over the game section and at every register saying that the coupon with the barcode in this thread would not be honored. I imagine that coupons with unique barcodes would be honored, so anyone who got their coupon directly from MicroCenter should still be okay.

Thanks MicroCenter for my reduced price game.

Thanks MicroCenter for a wasted trip, a cluttered and messy video game section, and a reminder why I never need to visit your store again.

bread's done
Back