10-12% percent off most merchandise at BB. includes games, not VG hardware

Do you think they would allow you to use this on the Guitar Hero 2 bundle? It has the game in it - but is it still considered video game hardware/accessories?

[quote name='EXStrike']Combining this with the BB Summer Entertainment Rewards thing they're having starting next week = win.[/QUOTE]

More information, please.

[quote name='EXStrike']Combining this with the BB Summer Entertainment Rewards thing they're having starting next week = win.[/quote]
yeah what is this u speak of?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']More information, please.[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141978

[quote name='speedy1961']
  • REWARD ZONE MEMBERS / GAMERS: Earn a $10 Entertainment Certificate with every $100 spent on Movies, Music and Games from 7/1/07 – 8/25/07. To participate you must be a Reward Zone member is good standing, be at least 13 years old and you must also register for the Summer of Entertainment offer. Offer is Valid in all 50 states and the District of Columbia >>>> To register go to www.myrewardzone.com with your member ID and password between 12:01 AM Central Time on 7/1/07 and 11:59:59 Central Time on 8/25/07 // Follow Online Instructions to Register // After successful registration and from 12:01 AM Central Time on 7/1/07 and through 11:59:59 Central Time on 8/25/07, all of your dollars spent on the following products at Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com (CDs, Music Subscriptions, Video & PC Game Software, Next Generation Movies and DVDs) will be credited to your spending account. // A $10 Entertainment Certificate will be issued to you for EACH $100 spent // No partial certificates will be issued // Certificates are redeemable in a single transaction toward the future purchase of the products listed above with a total purchase amount (excluding taxes, shipping and handling) equal or greater than Certificate value at Best Buy stores located in the U.S. through 11/1/07 // Certificates are NOT valid for online purchases // Restrictions apply // Subject to full terms and conditions which are available for viewing on MyRewardZone.com >>>>> As always be nice to Speedy1961 throughout this promotion[/quote]
Fun times.

oh man, sweet, forget all about that ! ^^
guess ill use my 120$ in reward certificates from the dvd coupon, along with this 10% off and get an extra 10$ back. ultimate win.

[quote name='Dysheekie']Do you think they would allow you to use this on the Guitar Hero 2 bundle? It has the game in it - but is it still considered video game hardware/accessories?[/QUOTE]
Not sure if they are meant to or not, but I got 12% off when I bought it with a similar coupon - I just gave the guy all the coupons together and my card, he did it with the first one (12%). YMMV though.

Sorry to rain on your parade, guys, but you're all wishing if you think you'll be able to use the 12% AND that summer rewards coupon at the same time. Best Buy is getting VERY strict about coupons. Their system will not do both; it will be one or the other. ALSO, Best Buy has now implemented a very strict Override Sheet. Every cashier has a sheet they must fill out for ANY overrides with reasons why they did it. I guess cashiers have been getting in trouble for doing discounts they shouldn't be...

[quote name='WilliamG']Sorry to rain on your parade, guys, but you're all wishing if you think you'll be able to use the 12% AND that summer rewards coupon at the same time. Best Buy is getting VERY strict about coupons. Their system will not do both; it will be one or the other. ALSO, Best Buy has now implemented a very strict Override Sheet. Every cashier has a sheet they must fill out for ANY overrides with reasons why they did it. I guess cashiers have been getting in trouble for doing discounts they shouldn't be...[/quote]The 12% won't work on anything anyway, only the 10% will work for games and movies and whatnot.

As far as the summer rewards thing, that's based on your RZ account activity, and it's got nothing to do with coupons you use. Its just that your after-coupon cost is what is counted towards your summer savings.

[quote name='botticus']The 12% won't work on anything anyway, only the 10% will work for games and movies and whatnot.

As far as the summer rewards thing, that's based on your RZ account activity, and it's got nothing to do with coupons you use. Its just that your after-coupon cost is what is counted towards your summer savings.[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed. I mis-read. I thought it was one of those $10 gift-card jobbies. A RZ certificate should work.

[quote name='tsg2005']would any of these work on video game accessories (ex: 360 headset)? none of them mention it from what i can see.[/quote]

If they don't say it in the exclusion, then I think it's fair game. Doesn't hurt to try.

bread's done
Back