10/13-10/19: Mad Catz Season's Beatings SALE! 20-30% OFF Sticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
10/13-10/19: Mad Catz Season's Beatings SALE! 20-30% OFF Sticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM OCT. 13 - OCT. 19, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Team Mad Catz will be at Season’s Beatings: Redemption in Columbus, Ohio! We are supporting the competitive fighting game scene continue to have our presence in the gaming community! We are happy to announce that Mad Catz’s Tournament Edition FightStick is the official arcade stick of Season’s Beatings!

We're also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with Season’s Beatings: Redemption! Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use COUPON CODE: SUPERSBR (All codes are case sensitive) for 20% off all new Super Street Fighter™ IV Arcade FightSticks and FightPads! Use COUPON CODE: REDEMPTION for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding Super SFIV).

Also to celebrate the weekend, the GameShark store has another deal for Fighting Game fans! By using COUPON CODE: ROUND2 you save $50 on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 models of the Street Fighter™ IV ROUND 2 Arcade TE FightSticks! We're also throwing in FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Don't miss out on your chance to own one of these highly regarded, award-winning SFIV controllers!

Limited quantities available for all sale & promotion items! Offers good while supplies last.

These promos expire on end of day Tuesday, October 19th!

If you can’t make it out to Columbus this weekend, please make sure to tune in LIVE as Team Spooky streams all of the action from Season’s Beatings! Don’t miss out on the latest Mad Catz products and for your chance to win some amazing prizes!

Make sure to follow us on facebook and twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Also follow MarkMan on twitter for a chance to get some free swag (shirts, sticks, keychains + more) while at the event!
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

Markman, does the Chun-Li PS3 stick work well with PC? My original Street Fighter 4 tournament stick has problems being recognized on my computer. I heard that was fixed with the Chun stick but I want to make sure before I buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the Street Fighter IV "Round 2" Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition for PlayStation 3 work? A little leery since some controllers have stopped working at FW 3.50 update. Can anyone confirm?

[quote name='joen05']Yes, it is a good price. Contemplating the Chun Li one again...[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I would've loved to buy some new Sanwa pushbottons and a new stick (I would've preferred a Seimitsu stick, though I can live with a Sanwa) to replace the ones I currently have, but without a discount I'll pass.

[quote name='mastermind']Will the Street Fighter IV "Round 2" Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition for PlayStation 3 work? A little leery since some controllers have stopped working at FW 3.50 update. Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

I confirm it works.
Also, MarkMan isn't going to promote the sale of a licensed PS3 stick that won't work witn a PS3.

-FrankCastleAZ

The Chun-Li sticks have better compatibility with PC (PS3 version), there were some firmware revisions. It is also an officially licensed Sony PlayStation product.

Also, this sale ties into events schedules. There is an event this weekend. Get it? ;D

Looking at your modded Chun-Li stick makes me wonder why that yellow isn't the stock color. It looks much better! Any word on a special "Red Cyclone Edition?" ;)

missed out on the last sale by a day (deal ended on 2010-10-05 even though the thread said it was going to end on 2010-10-06)

not going to miss it this time

Markman, one of these days I am totally going to buy a stick instead of just putting it in my cart and hovering over "Submit Order"
Unless I get a fightpad, I guess.

bread's done
Back