$10 - $15 Xbox 360 Games at Fred Meyer - Dark Sector, Blue Dragon, Conan and more!

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
I am confirming this from the Seattle/Kent/Renton area in Washington. A CAG also claims to have seen this in the Boise, ID area.

$10 Xbox 360 Games:

Dark Sector
Blue Dragon
Dead Rising
Beautiful Katamari
Conan
Beowulf
Darkness
Dead or Alive Xtreme2
Stuntman Ignition
Sonic
Fusion Frenzy
Rainbow: Six Vegas
Blitz: The League

$15 Xbox 360 Games:

The Simpsons Game
Nascar

Might be YMMV, but check your local Fred Meyer if you have one near you. Tons of these games in stock when I was there today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to pick up blue dragon and possibly conan and dark sector, but I have never heard of Fred Meyer. I'm guessing there are none here in Missouri.

mite have a look for this. sounds good
AAA.gif

Wish I could move back to the NW so i can take advantage of the FM deals. Do they still do the Black Friday 25% off games deals?

None of those around here. :/

Massachusetts always gets jipped when it comes to these stores! Could anyone possibly pick up a Blue Dragon for me? :/

Confirmed in Salem, OR. Also add to the list Stuntman Ignition, Sonic, Fusion Frenzy, and Blitz all at $9.99.
Thanks for the heads up op!

[quote name='Jackalope']Any sales on PS3 games? Most of the above sales games are not worthy anyway.[/QUOTE]

Dark Sector actually isn't that bad considering the $10 price tag. *shrugs*

i didnt pick anything up but i also saw nfl tour 360 for $15. some other older sports games for $15 too. fred meyers is annoying because they turn the games sideways in the case so you can't see the prices. most of the $10-$15 games had sales tags on the shelf though.

Got Dead Rising for $9.99 in Auburn, WA. It wasn't out with the other $9.99 games, it was still locked up....but when the lady pulled it out, it had a $9.99 sticker on it.

Rainbow Six: Vegas was also $9.99 here, didn't see that on the list in the original post.

Shoreline, WA store has this going. The wife picked up Blue Dragon, Stuntman: Ignition, Crash of the Titans, and Beautiful Katamari. They had Darkness, Dark Sector, Conan as well.

Need to go back and check for Rainbow Six: Vegas.

[quote name='gincognto']Rainbow Six: Vegas was also $9.99 here, didn't see that on the list in the original post.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit! Thanks for the heads up. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Deal confirmed in East Bremerton. Several 2008 (Nascar, Madden, MLB) sports games at the $14.99 price point. The 20% clearance aisle had Eternal Sonata 360 $29.99 ($23.99)as well Tomb Raider Anniversary 360 $19.99 ($15.99).

Yup...the one on Wheaton Way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Corvallis, OR Freddies has Spiderman Friend of Foe for 20% off of $1.97. I'm assuming your location may vary. Worth it just to have a new green case. Craziness. Plenty of stock for multiple titles it would appear.

[quote name='knightimages']Deal confirmed in Silverdale. Several 2008 (Nascar, Madden, MLB) sports games at the $14.99 price point. The 20% clearance aisle had Eternal Sonata 360 $29.99 ($23.99)as well Tomb Raider Anniversary 360 $19.99 ($15.99).[/quote]

Where in Silverdale? Or is this the "East Bremerton" Freddies on Wheaton Way.

Deal confirmed in Lacey, WA.
This is what I picked up
freddys002.jpg

EDIT: I also saw the Fallout 3 guide for $10. That seemed like a steal, but I had to pass as I haven't actually played the game yet.

If anyone wants to pick up a Blue Dragon and Conan for a little profit or because you want to help a CAG who doesn't have a Fred Meyers out!!! Just PM me.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']If anyone wants to pick up a Blue Dragon and Conan for a little profit or because you want to help a CAG who doesn't have a Fred Meyers out!!! Just PM me.[/quote] Same goes for me :D

[quote name='JediDeath']Same goes for me :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Collectorguy00']If anyone wants to pick up a Blue Dragon and Conan for a little profit or because you want to help a CAG who doesn't have a Fred Meyers out!!! Just PM me.[/QUOTE]

PMs going your way.

I too could possibly help folks out. From my quick research online, it looks like USPS priority mail is probably about $5. Does anybody know if that includes a tracking number? If so, I could do it for less than $20 shipped (I'd offer to do it at cost, but the damn lines at the Post Office are freakin ridiculous-could take 30 minutes of standing in line). You guys can probably find better deals from other posters, but thought I'd offer.

[quote name='berzirk']I too could possibly help folks out. From my quick research online, it looks like USPS priority mail is probably about $5. Does anybody know if that includes a tracking number? If so, I could do it for less than $20 shipped (I'd offer to do it at cost, but the damn lines at the Post Office are freakin ridiculous-could take 30 minutes of standing in line). You guys can probably find better deals from other posters, but thought I'd offer.[/quote]

Just use first-class mail as it's cheaper and you can also use delivery confirmation on it (tracking number). Usually, when I ship out a game, it's only around $2 - $4 after DC and all that good stuff.

I went to two Fred's in Anchorage, AK and they has the Simpson's and all the EA 08 games for $15 but no dice on the $10 games.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Just use first-class mail as it's cheaper and you can also use delivery confirmation on it (tracking number). Usually, when I ship out a game, it's only around $2 - $4 after DC and all that good stuff.[/quote]

ahhh, good to know. I was trying to find good info on the USPS site but it was a complete clusterfuck

Went there tonight to get the Fallout 3 guide for 9.99 and left with Blue Dragon, Dark Sector, and Jumper. Only got Jumper for achievements, I know, I'm a whore. :/

[quote name='badramen']Confirmed in Springfield, OR. Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

REAAAAAALLY?

Hmm...I've already bought 3 games in the last 2 weeks and with Fallout 3 and Gears 2 on my list I don't know if I can afford these...but they're so cheap...

So I went to the Fred Meyer in Fairbanks, Alaska tonight, and keep in mind it's Halloween.

I'm wearing my skeleton hoodie to get into the mood of the evening, and the guy on the floor at Fred Meyer is wearing some white and blue paladin RPG outfit. I kind of recognized it. Maybe it's from a Tales game?

Anyway, I tell him that I saw online Dark Sector is $10 and The Simpsons is $15 and I ask him if he would please check them for me. He blows me off, tells me that they don't sell 360 games for less than $30,and it's not on sale if there's not a tag on it.

So I look again at The Simpsons Game, which is way down at the bottom of the case in the corner, which has a tag on it (up against the wall) that no one can actually see. He tries to tell me that tag is for a Madden game, then checks it to see the game actually is on sale for $15, and he agrees to actually pull Dark Sector for me that also rings for $10. The whole time he's giving me attitude that I know what the deals are.

And thus the mighty skeleton warrior did slay the paladin jerk.

That's why I love CAG. It puts a-hole clerks in their places.

[quote name='berzirk']I too could possibly help folks out. From my quick research online, it looks like USPS priority mail is probably about $5. Does anybody know if that includes a tracking number? If so, I could do it for less than $20 shipped (I'd offer to do it at cost, but the damn lines at the Post Office are freakin ridiculous-could take 30 minutes of standing in line). You guys can probably find better deals from other posters, but thought I'd offer.[/QUOTE]

I suggest shipping through paypal. It's not just for ebay purchases and delivery confirmation is only .18 cents. So all you have to do is print the label, tape it to the package and it's good to go. Also, the average Xbox 360 weighs around 5 to 8 ounces.
Here is the link:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']So I went to the Fred Meyer in Fairbanks, Alaska tonight, and keep in mind it's Halloween.

I'm wearing my skeleton hoodie to get into the mood of the evening, and the guy on the floor at Fred Meyer is wearing some white and blue paladin RPG outfit. I kind of recognized it. Maybe it's from a Tales game?

Anyway, I tell him that I saw online Dark Sector is $10 and The Simpsons is $15 and I ask him if he would please check them for me. He blows me off, tells me that they don't sell 360 games for less than $30,and it's not on sale if there's not a tag on it.

So I look again at The Simpsons Game, which is way down at the bottom of the case in the corner, which has a tag on it (up against the wall) that no one can actually see. He tries to tell me that tag is for a Madden game, then checks it to see the game actually is on sale for $15, and he agrees to actually pull Dark Sector for me that also rings for $10. The whole time he's giving me attitude that I know what the deals are.

And thus the mighty skeleton warrior did slay the paladin jerk.

That's why I love CAG. It puts a-hole clerks in their places.[/quote]

LOL, awesome story.

Picked up phantasy star universe today for 9.99.

Also in the store rite now is a stacker coupon good on all electronics.

10 dollars off a purchase 50 or more
20 off 100
30 off 150

if you buy 5 games your total will be 44.95 and the coupon wont work. you can get around this by going to the soup secition and buying a 15 cent packet of top ramen soup and putting the total at 50.10 so the coupon activates. its the best cheap ass way.

I picked up LOTR: BFME II at my Fred Meyer for 8 dollars. They had a sign saying clearance was an additional 20% off. Nothing else looked real good though they did have the Simpsons game for 15

bread's done
Back