$10-$20 coupon codes on select pre-orders

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Gamestop.com has $10-$20 coupon codes when you pre-order the following games

Use coupon code F2D for "Free 2-Day Shipping on all pre-order titles. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles. Expires 5/31/2010 11:59PM". Make sure to pick the free 2 day ground shipping at checkout. (thanks IAmTheCheapestGamer)

$20 coupon codes:
Halo Reach/Limited/Legendary
Super Mario Galaxy 2

$10 coupon codes:
Alan Wake/Limited
Blur
Crackdown 2
Green Day: Rock Band/Plus
Madden NFL 11
Mafia 2
ModNation Racers
Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands
Red Dead Redemption
Singularity
Shrek Forever After
Skate 3
Split/Second
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
UFC Undisputed 2010

Coupon Code FAQ:

Q: Do the coupon Codes stack?
A: Other than Edge, no they do not stack with anything else including other coupon codes. So if you get 2 coupon codes you'll have to place 2 orders to use both of them.

Q: I pre-ordered a game before it had the coupon code deal. Will I still get it?
A: I don't know. Email Gamestop [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Q: When do I get the coupon code?
A: You are supposed to get it within 24 hours of the time your order ships.

Q: Is this deal in stores, or can I do in-store pickup with this?
A: No. This is online only at Gamestop.com. You need to have the order shipped to you.

Q: Do the coupon codes expire?
A: Yes but they're good for about 2 years.

Q: It's been over 24 hours since my order shipped. Where is my coupon code?
A: For many it seems to take up to 3 days before getting the codes. Check your spam and if you still haven't received it after 3 days you can email [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='emeraldgsl']Should only work on new games. I've had this happen 2 times already. Gamestop said to place the order and they would credit me the 10 bucks after it ships. Worked out both times. Call them up so they know.

On a seperate note, I just got my Alan Wake Avatar shirt and theme codes. I don't have use for the female shirt so if anyone wants it here's the code.

CB99B-MKBQ2-27KCW-XH2B3-76D7G[/QUOTE]

I thought that was a 10 dollar coupon code. You got me all excited until I saw the "female shirt" part.

I just got off the phone with a Gamestop associate. She said that I can't stack anything with the $10 off coupon; I thought applying your Edge card would work. She also said pre orders and consoles do not apply either. Super lame. I think someone said at the beginning of this thread that Edge would stack, but I guess not?

If I order 3 different games that get $10 coupon codes on the same order will I get 3 coupon codes or do I need to do 3 orders to get the codes for each one?

[quote name='goomba478']So the $10 credits are only on new games hmmmm...I didn't realize that. Still some fantastic deals here![/QUOTE]
Except that I think you can't stack the $10 credits/$10 off codes with anything but EDGE, so if you get 2-3 $10 off/$10 credits you have to make 2-3 orders to use them.:roll:

[quote name='goomba478']So the $10 credits are only on new games hmmmm...I didn't realize that. Still some fantastic deals here![/QUOTE]

Pretty sure CheapyD contacted gamestop and posted somewhere that you will get the $10 credits when purchasing the pre-owned versions also.

so Glory of Heracles is $12.99, and if using one of the codes floating around it can be had for $10 or less... and then you get a free $10 coupon/bonus, that's a deal I can't refuse.
thanks OP

Where did that other gamestop coupon thread go? I'll update this thread with the deal on current titles but someone already made a thread for that somewhere.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Pretty sure CheapyD contacted gamestop and posted somewhere that you will get the $10 credits when purchasing the pre-owned versions also.[/QUOTE]

Not that I don't believe you, but just to ease my mind, can you confirm this?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Not that I don't believe you, but just to ease my mind, can you confirm this?[/QUOTE]

He definitely confirmed it, I also saw his post.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Not that I don't believe you, but just to ease my mind, can you confirm this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would have quoted it directly, but I can't find the post or the thread now. I'm looking for that thread because someone else posted the 10-30% off sale on current titles originally, not me.

i don't know if this has been answered but I used a $10 off future purchase, but decided to cancel the order to rebuy using the free shipping code.. does the $10 off work again after awhile? or do they send you a new one?

bread's done
Back