10/7-10/13 Buy 2 Games for $70, NCAA 13, Madden 13, Fifa Soccer 13, NHL 13 Xbox/PS3 @

leung19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
10/7-10/13 Buy 2 Games for $70, NCAA 13, Madden 13, Fifa Soccer 13, NHL 13 Xbox/PS3 @Toys R Us B&M and possible online
I just got the weekly ad for Toys R Us and there seems to be good deal if you buy 2 recent sports games. Basically the deal is buy one game get $10off or buy two games get $50 off. The total ends up $50 + tax or $70 + tax for each respective deal.

Deal only includes Xbox 360 and PS3, there are no other games included in this deal
NCAA Football 13
Madden 13
Fifa Soccer 13
NHL 13

Found this on SD, any true to this? look like a good deal if it is true. Sorry delete it if it is repost

[quote name='Sendoh']it works automatically in store. Doesnt need to price match to the website.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for info :D. My TRU always had to price match the website to get the deal done.

Awesome experience at my Toysrus today. Got NHL 13 back in stock so I purchased one for me and one for a friend. They left the stickers up for last weeks sale of Buy qualifying game get 3 month LIVE for whatever and Buy 2 qualifying get 12 month LIVE for $17.99. They had to honor it but it was jacked up in the system. If they tried the regular way to mark it down, it gave me the games for free. Finally they gave up and I got the 12 month LIVE card for free

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']i only want a copy of fifa 13, if i buy 2 can i return 1 later?[/QUOTE]
\\

If you return one you will get 34.99 back according to the receipt

[quote name='supremeteam18']Fifa is sold out online, hopefully its not sold out at my local TRU[/QUOTE]

Most probably is. Call if if it's too far.

I was able to pick up NHL and Fifa today at my local TRU, but I was not honored the $10 GC promotion they were giving out for yesterday and today. It was ok as I already had a $20 GC I got from the Borderlands promotion so $54 for 2 games that are very new is an ok deal to me.

Will this combine with the $50 GC deal for the 2 $59.99 games? Fifa & NHL are shown in the GC ad

Also, BBY TIV for NHL/FIFA is $40.50 + 10% for Unlocked. So you can make about $4-8

[quote name='supremeteam18']Was able to get Fifa x2 today, called early and put them on hold. I think I got lucky considering I think they sold out[/QUOTE]I went to 3 TRU's in Atlanta, 1 close to my job and 2 on the way home and they had more than enough copies. I got Fifa and NHL but I heard about the problems Fifa was having so I took it to BB yesterday and traded it for Pro Evo. I get that game every yr instead of Fifa. With WWE, Halo and Ops coming out in the next few weeks, plus the Wii which I have pre-ordered my money is tied up, so 2 games for 55.00 is a huge deal for me.

bread's done
Back