$10 Bin at Walmart

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
Not sure if they're all doing it, or at least the ones in Ontario.

They had their normal $18.93 bin (or whatever it is) and then they had a
$10 bin with a ton of DS games and PS2 games. But there was also some
PS3 and 360 games.

I picked up The Simpsons Game for the 360... Hey for $10, why not?

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Not sure if they're all doing it, or at least the ones in Ontario.

They had their normal $18.93 bin (or whatever it is) and then they had a
$10 bin with a ton of DS games and PS2 games. But there was also some
PS3 and 360 games.

I picked up The Simpsons Game for the 360... Hey for $10, why not?[/QUOTE]

Recall any of the other titles in there?

There's one at the Walmart at Square One in Mississauga. I don't remember many good games in there, I saw Dead Or Alive: Xtreme 2 and Spyro: Eternal Night (GBA), but not much else.

Oh, Dufferin Mall has one; unfortunately, it's just jumbled in with the rest of the budget bin stuff. happy huntin', dog.

At my local Wal-mart they had: Call of Juarez (360), Conan (360), Dead Or Alive Extreme 2 (360), Facebreaker (360, PS3), Hail To The Chimp (360, PS3), and The Simpsons Game (360).

I'm shopping around for the cheapest price for Tales Of Symphonia 2: Dawn Of A New World. So far, the best price is from Microplay, who has it at $34.99 new. Microplay has the best prices on used Wii games from what I've seen, no more than $40 for anything.

Wal-Mart, on the other hand, has the worst prices. I paid the one in South Keys a visit and in their $14.93-18.93 bin sat some of the worst Wii games ever made. If you're looking for any bottom of the barrel IGN reviewed games like Ninjabread Man, Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree or Action Girlz Kart Racing, they have it. Typical.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I'm shopping around for the cheapest price for Tales Of Symphonia 2: Dawn Of A New World. So far, the best price is from Microplay, who has it at $34.99 new. Microplay has the best prices on used Wii games from what I've seen, no more than $40 for anything.

Wal-Mart, on the other hand, has the worst prices. I paid the one in South Keys a visit and in their $14.93-18.93 bin sat some of the worst Wii games ever made. If you're looking for any bottom of the barrel IGN reviewed games like Ninjabread Man, Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree or Action Girlz Kart Racing, they have it. Typical.[/QUOTE]

Im also looking for that game, but that's still too expensive for me, let me know if it drops :)

lol the funny thing about Tales Of Symphonia 2: Dawn Of A New World is if u can find @ walmart they have it 4 $29.83. i pick it up a few days ago in T.O. :p

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Thx Telephathy!
What's the process of PM? This would be my first time.[/QUOTE]

Getting an Amazon PM is YMMV, as the game is under $39 so they just have to say "shipping" and it kills the deal. But generally if you wanna do it just print off a page of the Amazon listing and go in with it. You're supposed to go over to the Customer Service desk for PMs, but try taking the game to a checkout with a friendly (preferably female) clerk first. Worst case there is the clerk sends you to CS. But clerks tend not to be quite as anal as the CS people, so you stand a better chance of getting it there.

[quote name='GlassAgate']Will 360 games from Canada word in a
US 360?[/QUOTE]

Yup we are all the same region just like dvd's and blu-ray's

Many CND games are pretty much US copies with a French over skrinkwrapped on top, or sometimes without, so yeah, they better work.

Also, while there are region coding for blurays, it doesn't seem like many publishers bother to add them in. /me pokes at Being Human bluray.

bread's done
Back