$10 coupon for Tiger Direct

steelcurtain11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Tiger Direct's facebook page is giving away free $10 coupons. It says they take 2-4 days to arrive but mine only took about 3 hours.

On the coupon it says $10 off any amount over $0.
Here's the link, or just search for them on facebook.
www.facebook.com/tigerdirect
like their whole fan page (not the link) and then click on the coupon link.

Edit: If that link doesn't work, go onto your facebook page and just search for tiger direct, clearing your cookies may work too if its saying you aren't a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='callmewoof']I picked up two 20-pack Maxell AA Batteries for about $3.50 shipped AC/tax/ship. 4 wiimotes + kids + I need to buy rechargable batteries for the wiimote + 40 batteries for $3.50 = probably not that smart but oh well, nothing else I wanted.

Lol? Maybe that was a dumb purchase after all.[/QUOTE]

Do we know if those batteries are good? That's a great price if so.

My Prestige RC-XD car eats batteries like crazy.

[quote name='jimrome27']bought myself a cat6 network cable lol for $2 14ft. I really need one -__-[/QUOTE]
:hot::hot: really?!?! You've heard of monopirce before right?! Could got that cable for $2 without using a $10 coupon (maybe not accurate math but damn close I would guess)

thanx OP

Hey just so you guys know, Circuitcity.com is also run by TigerDirect now. I went to their page and they are doing the same $10 off promotion if you sign up for their newsletter. I haven't gotten the TigerDirect coupon yet, so I can't confirm you will be sent both. But I figure it's worth a try. Might get some MS points on TigerDirect and an old PS2 games on Circuit City (their video games selection seems to be better).

[quote name='kburns10']Hey just so you guys know, Circuitcity.com is also run by TigerDirect now. I went to their page and they are doing the same $10 off promotion if you sign up for their newsletter. I haven't gotten the TigerDirect coupon yet, so I can't confirm you will be sent both. But I figure it's worth a try. Might get some MS points on TigerDirect and an old PS2 games on Circuit City (their video games selection seems to be better).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hwmusic']lol i just read the fine print on that circuit city one after i signed up. it says minimum $100 purchase[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Good find! Sorry bout that guys! That's what I get for trying to get mit for less.:)

Wow. I cannot under any circumstance get it to tell me anything other than "Sorry, this is reserved for our Facebook fans"... and yes, I Liked their dumb page.

Could be shitty IE, maybe switching to a machine with Firefox would do it

try clearing your cookies and such, then relogging into facebook and navigating to the tigerdirect page yourself ( just search for them on facebook) then maybe it'll work. Also make sure you're liking their fan page , not the status they posted with the link in it.

[quote name='djsmf435']If you have "https" turned on in facebook it won't work...happened to me....turned it off...worked like a charm.[/QUOTE]

That and getting out of private browsing did the trick! Thank you, it would've never crossed my mind.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']That and getting out of private browsing did the trick! Thank you, it would've never crossed my mind.[/QUOTE]

No prob! :D

FYI it's not really a coupon, they'll send you an email with a link in it. You just click on that link and it takes you to their page, automatically adding the discount to your shopping cart. Theres no promo code or anything like that.

[quote name='Funkenstein91']Just bought a PSP the other day, so looks like I'll be ordering LittleBigPlanet for it! :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think the best deals on there besides MSP are the PSP stuff since it's roughly at MSRP. I got Throne of Agony and only had to pay the 1.99 for shipping. Never got a shipping confirmation email yet though...

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Most of their prices are awful, but grabbed a 1600 MSP card for $9.99 with free shipping. Not a bad deal![/QUOTE]

Same here. Glad my coupon link finally arrived.

anyone know if those

WII POINT cards can be use on the DSI ... i didnt think they sold wii only pt cards anymore...

love to pick up another dsi card for around 12

Got home today and there was my email from them (took 2 days). I was able to snatch up a 1600 point card for $9.99 shipped also. I don't mind DLC when I get cheap points and buy it on sale:)

I received my coupon today too; I'm set for points at the moment so I picked up :360:Red Faction Guerilla for $11.68. Thanks steelcurtain :D

just recieved my coupon and purchased the 1600 point card. I have a question... do they send you a confirmation on the purchase in ur email?

[quote name='AbramJ23']Man this has got to be the most overpriced site ive ever been on, terrible prices for games[/QUOTE]

well it is a computer parts website, NOT a gaming website....

Holy awesomeballs, just spent $10.49 (plus shipping) on a wii points card, wii fit battery pack, and 100 pack of thumbtacks (added so the total would be over $10 on the second order). Thanks a bunch OP. :applause:

EDIT: the offer is over, btw. Just tried to get the coupon with a third email address, but it's a no go...

bread's done
Back