$10 for Official Green XBOX Controller S @ WalMart B&M

I hate seeing these. There's only a few Walmarts in WA. And I've never seen anything there worthy of a CAG. Then again, maybe everyone going to Walmart is a CAG, and they buy it all before I get there. :p

Ahh...that would be Streamwood.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not sure what city, Its on Barrington Street next to Sam's Club

15min away from Schaumburg thats where I came from[/quote]

[quote name='RavenHawk']Ahh...that would be Streamwood.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not sure what city, Its on Barrington Street next to Sam's Club

15min away from Schaumburg thats where I came from[/quote][/quote]

So is that too far for you?

I'm sure I will be somewhere in the area the next few days. Thanks for the heads-up.

[quote name='LinkinPrime'][quote name='RavenHawk']Ahh...that would be Streamwood.

15min away from Schaumburg thats where I came from[/quote][/quote]

So is that too far for you?[/quote]

They don't have the greens at all at mine. They had a few blue, but the green ones apparently disapeared a few weeks ago.

Bought a black S at full price while I was there. Crap.

[quote name='FREAKMIKE3']Checked my walmart and nothing of the sort. Pity. I could use 4 more controllers for my xbox.[/quote]
same here..........no stores in TX EVER have any of the B&M deals...........this state sucks for a CAG!!

[quote name='juggalo13'][quote name='FREAKMIKE3']Checked my walmart and nothing of the sort. Pity. I could use 4 more controllers for my xbox.[/quote]
same here..........no stores in TX EVER have any of the B&M deals...........this state sucks for a CAG!![/quote]We have FRYS and GAMERUSH. I'm happy. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Well I'm currently in Chicago, and Im leaving early Friday. If I get the chance to go back to Walmart I'll PM you[/quote]

Would you mind checking the Wal Mart in OC for me? Im in desperate need of more of these.. If there are some pick me up to 3 and I will pay + shipping + some for ur time.

"I hate seeing these. There's only a few Walmarts in WA. And I've never seen anything there worthy of a CAG. Then again, maybe everyone going to Walmart is a CAG, and they buy it all before I get there. "

I also live in WA and I never see any good deals at walmart either.

[quote name='rally9x']has anyone else seen this deal?[/quote]

Not at any Walmarts here in Vegas. And it's a shame too, I REALLY need a new controller s.

All my Wal-Mart has is black. They had a few blue controllers last week, but no green. A few weeks ago they had bunch of controllers. They even had a bunch of the green controllers. They might have clearanced them and I did not know. I will keep checking. Maybe they will get some more in.

I was at the Streamwood Walmart when they were clearanced down from $30 to $25. Darn, I moved out of Schaumburg and then they clearance it down to $10. I'm going to be in the Streamwood area tomorrow though so I'll have to check, thanks OP

I think its because the store micht be converting to a Super (I need a map for this thing) Walmart. They had that down here in Florida and I picked up a few years worth of Xbox Live Kits for 25.00 + Stinkin Florida Tax, each.

Any ways, happy hunting you CAGs

[quote name='sying']I think its because the store micht be converting to a Super (I need a map for this thing) Walmart. They had that down here in Florida and I picked up a few years worth of Xbox Live Kits for 25.00 + Stinkin Florida Tax, each.

Any ways, happy hunting you CAGs[/quote]

mines coverting and they have so many games they are primed for a sale. I am just waiting

When Super Wal-Mart opened here they just moved the video and computer games to the new store. Another Wal-Mart near here converted to a Super Wal-Mart .They did not mark any of their video games down. They just moved things to different areas of the store.

[quote name='"Tricky"']When Super Wal-Mart opened here they just moved the video and computer games to the new store. Another Wal-Mart near here converted to a Super Wal-Mart .They did not mark any of their video games down. They just moved things to different areas of the store.[/quote] The Louisiana Walmarts must suck then

but hey kaiju fan, at least you have a Final Wars Godzilla Avatar...that's priceless...

I heart Kaiju...go gamera..

No luck on the controller in Michigan....well, at least the one on 12 & Van dyke area....

They only had about 2 controllers anyways.

[quote name='sying']I think its because the store micht be converting to a Super (I need a map for this thing) Walmart. They had that down here in Florida and I picked up a few years worth of Xbox Live Kits for 25.00 + Stinkin Florida Tax, each.

Dude how can you be whining about Florida tax. Im from Florida and when I go home to Florida Im actually pleased to only pay 6% sales tax and under $2 gas. Im currently in cali paying 7.75% sales tax at some places and paying $2.10 or more at some points. So yes you are now currently swimming in a pool of tears IMO cuz you dont have it hard at all. O yeah also Im payin 795 a month for an apartment for the equilvalant of a 450 apartment in Florida, stop whining an appreciate living in Florida.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I wouldn't go into a Wal-Mart if they were giving away free Xbox consoles. It's the most evil corporation in the world.[/quote]
And why is that???
And dont say cuz they own so much business.
Do you use Microsoft products at all???? Cuz if so then you yourself son, are contributing to an even bigger company than Walmart. Yes Walmart has ran Kmart into the dirt, and a few other small businesses but thats life and shit happend get over it.

[quote name='sying'][quote name='Tricky']When Super Wal-Mart opened here they just moved the video and computer games to the new store. Another Wal-Mart near here converted to a Super Wal-Mart .They did not mark any of their video games down. They just moved things to different areas of the store.[/quote] The Louisiana Walmarts must suck then[/quote]

The manager at the local Walmart here is the one that sucks. All he does is talk about the money Walmart lost. He calls all the department managers to a meeting. The girl who is over the electronics department says that she is tired of hearing about the money Walmart lost. She says that is all he talks about at the meetings.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='ViolentLee']I wouldn't go into a Wal-Mart if they were giving away free Xbox consoles. It's the most evil corporation in the world.[/quote]
And why is that???
Do you use Microsoft products at all???? Cuz if so then you yourself son, are contributing to an even bigger company than Walmart. Yes Walmart has ran Kmart into the dirt, and a few other small businesses but thats life and shit happend get over it.[/quote]

Why do I say/think that? Well, start with the fact that management fires anyone who talks about unions in the company. Then, move on to the fact that they rip off distributors to carry their products, and use cheap-ass Chinese imports whenever possible. Oh, and don't forget the fact that their "low prices over everything else" philosophy essentially destroyed family-owned retail operations, and is currently robbing unionized grocery workers out of a living wage. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

And by the way, Microsoft is not bigger than Wal-Mart. Until recently, Wal-Mart was the largest grossing corporation in the world (IKEA just topped them, I believe). If you're going to contradict me, at least spit facts. But, I apologize for eliciting this debate. Just giving my educated opinion.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='sying']I think its because the store micht be converting to a Super (I need a map for this thing) Walmart. They had that down here in Florida and I picked up a few years worth of Xbox Live Kits for 25.00 + Stinkin Florida Tax, each.

Dude how can you be whining about Florida tax. Im from Florida and when I go home to Florida Im actually pleased to only pay 6% sales tax and under $2 gas. Im currently in cali paying 7.75% sales tax at some places and paying $2.10 or more at some points. So yes you are now currently swimming in a pool of tears IMO cuz you dont have it hard at all. O yeah also Im payin 795 a month for an apartment for the equilvalant of a 450 apartment in Florida, stop whining an appreciate living in Florida.[/quote]

hehe, and don't forget to mention that it's 8.25% in Los Angeles :p

MallofGA WM had "one" Wireless Eclipse XBox controller for $10 on clearance yesterday. I didn't buy it since I already own one

[quote name='Tricky'][quote name='sying'][quote name='Tricky']When Super Wal-Mart opened here they just moved the video and computer games to the new store. Another Wal-Mart near here converted to a Super Wal-Mart .They did not mark any of their video games down. They just moved things to different areas of the store.[/quote] The Louisiana Walmarts must suck then[/quote]

The manager at the local Walmart here is the one that sucks. All he does is talk about the money Walmart lost. He calls all the department managers to a meeting. The girl who is over the electronics department says that she is tired of hearing about the money Walmart lost. She says that is all he talks about at the meetings.[/quote]

I do not know the manager of mine, all I know is they cannot fit another Xbox game in the case anywhere.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='ViolentLee']I wouldn't go into a Wal-Mart if they were giving away free Xbox consoles. It's the most evil corporation in the world.[/quote]
And why is that???
Do you use Microsoft products at all???? Cuz if so then you yourself son, are contributing to an even bigger company than Walmart. Yes Walmart has ran Kmart into the dirt, and a few other small businesses but thats life and shit happend get over it.[/quote]

I bet his Dad used to own a K-Mart and got shut down :lol:

bread's done
Back